Lets get this straight...
Ruxandra is doing a great job, looks like she have caught so many minges that like too post shitty posts in the admin abuse section.

I like that the admins would talk to the players though, I mean, most of the admins do, but they all have a way of doing their administration.

If you don't break the rules in the first place you would never have been banned.

You should not be banned by anyone in the first place, never.

Just my opinion. Cheese

But again it does not hurt too talk to the players, it only takes 10 seconds anyway.
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
ruxundra is a amazing admin she stops people who break the rules and when a chef killed me and the whole mafia gang with ak she gave him a warrnning and we all got our guns back
Yeah she bans all the annoying ming- WAIT!
The following 1 user Likes The_Alpha_Dog's post:
  • Flux
But again, Beflok does exact same thing, and he takes the same ammount of people breaking the rules. So talking wouldn't hurt.. I guess.
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
Average age of people who posts rage admin abuse thread on Ruxandra must be like 12...
The following 2 users Like Mahti's post:
  • Flux, WorldWideCoffee
(07-08-2012, 11:35 AM)VallyTeacake Wrote:
(07-08-2012, 11:30 AM)Ghost_walker Wrote: I will never understand why we even have the admin abuse section here on the forums it is very rare-ly a abuse thread gets accepted and most of the times the abuse threads are just there to whine at the admins. And i have no real opinion on Ruxandra as an admin since i have meet her once or twice in-game before i stopped playing.

It's there for when it's needed, occasionally one genuine abuse thread does appear. I was VERY tempted to post one last night, but it got sorted.

Anyone want to play the Ruxandra drinking game? Everytime a false admin abuse thread appears on her, you must take a shot.

Spoiler :
I am not responsible for any deaths from alcohol poisoning

Spartan!
The following 1 user Likes Nevy's post:
  • Flux
Why would we need a thread about this? Isn't it obvious that if Ruxandra was clearly abusing, she would have her admin removed?
(07-09-2012, 12:43 AM)Dylan Wrote: Why would we need a thread about this? Isn't it obvious that if Ruxandra was clearly abusing, she would have her admin removed?

Why would you need to post if you have nothing to say that's related to the topic at hand?

OT:

I think that if they are blatantly breaking the rules when they know them (e.g A player with 75+ hours) then you should insta-ban because they know they are in the wrong and they deserve to be punished.

If it's a new player with a low hour count, either tell them what they've done wrong or ban them and in the reason say "Check up on the rules at www.fearlessrp.net"