Ruxandra,Needs to notice..
Your name:[FL:RP]Reefan

[b]Your ban ID:12107

[b]Banned by:Ruxandra

[b]Server
: V33x

[b]InvolvedToungeerson that banned me...Its was a ban request on me

[b]Why we should unban you:Here is the ban request http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=15979

This was a while ago,but I do remeber nikitjee...He forgot to record the part where he attempted cdm and nlred several times before that,I yelled get back several times and he just kept running which is Fearp. I swear I had no intention of killing this man randomly,before he died,he was trying to kill me and was using his car to run over people,He was attempting to get back in his car.In the video you can hear and see him unlock his car to try to get back in his car after I killed him for attempting cdm. He nlred and I was banned for killing him,I could have tazed him but he would have got in his car and attempted to run me over again...I was so frustrated with this man at this time,and I shot him because I knew he was going to run me over.
By the way I did not see the rebel trying to lockpick his car,I have no idea how I did not see him but I know I was waiting to see if Niki was going to nlr again to try to cdm me again. I really think I deserve a unban and PLEASE remove my ban off my records because I have been way more careful with the rules since I realized that this server is very rare in Gmod that is this organized. I really dont want to have 7 bans in my record,please understand this,and realize that Niki has no proof that he did not nlr and I said GET BACK several times and killed him because I knew he was going to kill me because this was not his first attempt,and it was pretty obvious that he nlred because right after he died he tried to get in his car,but I understand I do not have full proof but neither does he,all he has is just me killing him after he spawns for running in a direction that I told him not too in the mic. I do not expect Niki to be banned for nlr,but I believe that I deserve an unban and my ban removed from my ban records.

Thank you,
Reefan
Ruxandra,please do not just close this before I can say anything....
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
i want add that he banned me for no reason too

User warned for posting in the courthouse section without the sufficient rights.

(07-08-2012, 04:24 AM)iExpress Wrote: i want add that he banned me for no reason too

Its a she,and you might want to remove your comment because your not allowed to post in this thread,unless you have evidence
The evidence he provided clearly showed you RDM him. If you have any evidence of what he did wrong that day, make a ban request.
[Image: pNUrjiv.png]
Credit goes to Jamie.
(07-08-2012, 07:24 AM)Ruxandra Wrote: The evidence he provided clearly showed you RDM him. If you have any evidence of what he did wrong that day, make a ban request.

The evidence showed me kill him after he ran in a direction after I yelled at him several times to "Get back",I shouldent have to post a ban request if you see something right infront of your face. I have clearly showed to you that he was nlring and I said get back because he was intending to kill me. How the hell is that RDM,I shot him for trying to get back in his car right after he spawned,AFTER I killed him for attempted cdm. Im not trying to get him banned,I want to get unbanned and my ban to be taken off of my records. The only part you see is where he spawns and then he runs toward his car to try to cdm me,and then I shoot him. NOTICE YOU CAN HEAR HIM UNLOCK HIS CAR WHILE I YELL GET BACK! I had a reason to kill him,since he was just going to get back in his car and kill me. Please read this carefully so you may understand that I had a reason to kill him.

"Get Back" Was a warning and he obviously ignored and was killed,especially since his goal was to get in his car and kill me.
So the second time he respawned you thought he was going to the car to try and carDM you again.

That's backseat administrating, which is worse than RDM.

Denied.
[Image: pNUrjiv.png]
Credit goes to Jamie.