This is wrong!
Your name:RRRHHH

Your ban ID: 12135

Banned by:Ruxandra

Server:-

Involved:Thenightshadow--swe

Why we should unban you: Hello,I'm Rrrhhh As you might now by now ,Ive been permed,For 2 reasons i think Ruxandra thinks i'm double account,Im not(She should check the Approved at unban's named wtf!? i even warned! Killjoy gave me 10days to proof if were actuly brother's And i got 3 days left Hes gonna come back from Turkiye then. So thats not a reason to ban me For thinking im double accounting while we already discussed this)Then the other reason i got banned for (Building while raiding? I wasnt building,But i did ad a 4x4 metal prop cause i thought the guy was aimboting Im thinking he thought cause he got unbanned back Smile And i also em gonna aplogies to him When he got unbanned for thinking he was aimboting -.-.And i dont think spawning 1 4X4 metal prop deserves a perm ban? OO? (I think she is mad cause she perm banned by mistake orso and now hates me)I did not know even i can cant build while getting raided alot of people do it.They still build their securety when they get raided , And they dont get perm ban she just hates me now.So i hope you get this and unban me for something i dont deserve Even thought u do think i deserve it.

I hope you guys will unban me and my brother,

And were gonna sing a song Tounge (with an electric guitar and post on youtube)
I am the one that brought up the fact they you have two accounts.

Alright Demon let me tell you this. You have I think 70 hours on the server and you have not donated at all. How do you have a BMW, a Lamborghini, and all the inventory space?

And if you even say that your brother gave that to you that is a lie. You don't just give that stuff way.

What you did is simple. You noticed that you were getting high in the ban totals on the server and you didn't want to be permanently banned from the server. So what you did was made a second account, moved all of your items on the one account on to the other and then "restarted" your time on the server.

Another thing that adds on to the fact that you are double accounting is the fact that you act exactly how demon would react to a situation. And the fact that you are using your old account on the forums. You also type exactly the same way as demon does which is horrid.

Edit: Also you continue to change your name on steam so no one actually knows who you are.

Basically what I am saying was you took a horrible route to making your second account on here and failed to come out successful. Megatron, Little Bitch, and RRRHH
(07-07-2012, 10:59 PM)Fultzy Wrote: I am the one that brought up the fact they you have two accounts.

Alright Demon let me tell you this. You have I think 70 hours on the server and you have not donated at all. How do you have a BMW, a Lamborghini, and all the inventory space?

And if you even say that your brother gave that to you that is a lie. You don't just give that stuff way.

What you did is simple. You noticed that you were getting high in the ban totals on the server and you didn't want to be permanently banned from the server. So what you did was made a second account, moved all of your items on the one account on to the other and then "restarted" your time on the server.

Another thing that adds on to the fact that you are double accounting is the fact that you act exactly how demon would react to a situation. And the fact that you are using your old account on the forums. You also type exactly the same way as demon does which is horrid.

Edit: Also you continue to change your name on steam so no one actually knows who you are.

Basically what I am saying was you took a horrible route to making your second account on here and failed to come out successful. Megatron, Little Bitch, and RRRHH

No, i never said my brother gave it? My friend hawk hes a close friend he also plays FL he gave me 100k and some other stuff to start off with and i had guns with "Fail raids and randoms and i sold them" And i dont type Like my brother my brother types Owfull he doesnt even know,And how the hell do i know Demon's situation If im not even talking about him? And ur not even allowed to post here,And My brother is back in 2days and im going to play Fearlessrp with him so please,You will see proof and shut up? We will even talk both on mic Ok good? now fuck off Im not double account.Hes just my brother.

Oh you mean wat demon would react to this sort of situation Idk lol He did not play like for 1month cause hes turkije So you cant know how he reacts to this kinda situation,And i change my name cause i want to? It doesnt mean that i play fearlessrp that im not allowed not to change my name? And my ingame information stays same so?
I will tell you again Demon I am allowed to post here for the reason I stated before I begun to write

Quote:I am the one that brought up the fact they you have two accounts.

Now back to what I saw saying. Oh does your brother type awful? I can tell.

Please tell me this. How do you get a BMW, a Lamborghini, and all your other crap from just 100k and "fail raiders"

Also how are you able to configure fraps on to youtube and make a ban request, but you cant make a forum account? oh thats right because you thought it would be okay to make a second account on steam but still use this one.

If you are even saying this maybe you gained all that money from the duplicator glitch? I dunno just throwing that out there two because that wouldn't surprise me either.
(07-08-2012, 12:04 AM)Fultzy Wrote: I will tell you again Demon I am allowed to post here for the reason I stated before I begun to write

Quote:I am the one that brought up the fact they you have two accounts.

Now back to what I saw saying. Oh does your brother type awful? I can tell.

Please tell me this. How do you get a BMW, a Lamborghini, and all your other crap from just 100k and "fail raiders"

Also how are you able to configure fraps on to youtube and make a ban request, but you cant make a forum account? oh thats right because you thought it would be okay to make a second account on steam but still use this one.

If you are even saying this maybe you gained all that money from the duplicator glitch? I dunno just throwing that out there two because that wouldn't surprise me either.

No admins can check logs wat i picked up and if i did the glitch and i did not The people that did got permed and ur not allowed to post here just saying man And i dont wanne make an yt account And fraps always start minimized up when my pc starts up thats why i always got it up -.- i only close it when it starts to annoy me it sometimes just annoys me sometimes i dont even see it that fps in the corner and i need it to see if im recording or not
What you just said there made zero sense I am sorry to say. What I did get out of it was you telling me I wasn't allowed to post here and once again I am.

Read this thread : http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=8684 It says, " You are only allowed to write in one of these topics, when you are: 1. the accused player 2. the accusing player 3. a witness or in any other IMPORTANT relation to the Unban/Ban/Admin Abuse Request."

Right now I am the accuser of this because like I said before, " I am the one that brought up the fact they you have two accounts." So you can just stop saying i can't post here and report my posts.

Also you still didn't answer my question as to how did you get all of that crap without doing item glitching or having a second account?
(07-08-2012, 12:24 AM)Fultzy Wrote: What you just said there made zero sense I am sorry to say. What I did get out of it was you telling me I wasn't allowed to post here and once again I am.

Read this thread : http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=8684 It says, " You are only allowed to write in one of these topics, when you are: 1. the accused player 2. the accusing player 3. a witness or in any other IMPORTANT relation to the Unban/Ban/Admin Abuse Request."

Right now I am the accuser of this because like I said before, " I am the one that brought up the fact they you have two accounts." So you can just stop saying i can't post here and report my posts.

Also you still didn't answer my question as to how did you get all of that crap without doing item glitching or having a second account?

Omg i just said it? I aint gonna say it again,1.A friend gave 100.000 And some stuff to start playing with/

2.A guy quited fearlessrp he gave me Bmw i sold.

3.I borrowed a total of 400k and i payed a total of 200k back already.
Oh aint yeah? Can you please tell me what the name of this kid is? And who you borrowed 400k from? Because it is quite simple that you just made a second account and gave all your crap from your old account on to this one.

Edit: You have yet to keep the same story now as well congratulations
(07-08-2012, 01:31 AM)Fultzy Wrote: Oh aint yeah? Can you please tell me what the name of this kid is? And who you borrowed 400k from? Because it is quite simple that you just made a second account and gave all your crap from your old account on to this one.

The guy that gave bmw was thenightshadow

And Hawk gave me 200k

Nightshade gave me 140k

And 10k i got randomly from somebody wel i think thats 350k...

And be fucking mature and stop calling everbody kid u ID*** Its not that ur grownup or just acting like it that u gotta call everbody kid! You call the guy that gave bmw A kid while hes 16years old!

(07-08-2012, 01:31 AM)Fultzy Wrote: Oh aint yeah? Can you please tell me what the name of this kid is? And who you borrowed 400k from? Because it is quite simple that you just made a second account and gave all your crap from your old account on to this one.

The guy that gave bmw was thenightshadow

And Hawk gave me 200k

Nightshade gave me 140k

And 10k i got randomly from somebody wel i think thats 350k...
I have not insulted you once? If I have I do apologize because there is no where that I have said you or anyone else were "idiots"

Now back to the case of you having two accounts.

So you are saying this kid just walked up to you and said hey it looks like you want a free BMW? The amount of money in your inventory is still a lot more than that money. And I just don't believe that you made all that money in around 70 hours without experience on FL before and in general actually.