Reliable Snapshot Overflow
I have searched on forums and tried to find solutions and one of them is that the server may have too many props near the spawn. I would be grateful someone would check the spawn area for too many items or props, as i have only just been allowed back on the server and reliable snapshot overflow has occurred. Also I am aware that the problem may not be with the server, and may be my internet, so i am blaming no one for this.
In this server's case it is mostly, if not all, player props not World ones, which means that nothing can really be done. Admins can remove laggy/High-prop contraptions, but that is about it. The solution is banging your head against the wall, just keep trying till ya' get in.
The following 1 user Likes Dark Shadowfall's post:
  • Blonde
Don't forget the wonderful buffer! You gotta have your fair share of both to properly bash your head against the wall.
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub
The problem here is that everyone's able to spawn about 20 props or so, and having 1000 props on the server tends to make it unstable. That's why it crashes all the time and people get errors upon trying to join.
[Image: P6KNEfH.png]           .       
Steam | Twitter | YouTube
Signature graphic by Barkles
its happening today as well. i also got buffer overflow in net message. i went on a forum and had to change net settings in steam and that didn't help. thanks for your help, i shall keep trying. also, my friend can get into the server but not me. when loading it doesn't even get to the fearless welcome page, just garrysmod logo disappears, music plays (Dave Brubeck Take Five) and it crashes on sending client info. Thanks Smile
Problem solved ages ago already.

Moved.