Bexo & Tecneo Unban Request
We're doing two different unban requests as we were both part of that Community that is why we are both banned.
The unban request is based around our bannings for being apart of another community which had issues with this Community and the problems were never resolved.

Your name: (Steam friends name)
Tecneo

Your ban ID: (Number of the ban, this could be 2779 for example)

Banned by: (Admin that banned you)
CONSOLE

Server: (From which of our servers have you been banned? rp_EvoCity v2d or v33x?)
Both

Involved: (Who was involved? Type a - when there were no other people involved except you and the admin.)
The Communities issues with the other Community and Bexo.

Why we should unban you: (A motivation why we should unban you, or why your ban should be shortened)
Well, a while back I departed from the community and because I was apart of that community that is the reason why I was banned in the first place.
Also the other staff members who were apart of the other community were all unbanned when they were either demoted or resigned.
So I think I should be able to have a chance to prove that I will no longer be hostile to FL.
Though being part of the other community there was a lot of conflict and them issues got us banned. But them issues are resolved and sorted.
I also had nothing to do in those issues or conflicts while being part of the team. I just stepped out of it and left it to sort itself.

But I think I should have a chance to be unbanned because if the other ex-admins of the other community were unbanned, why can't I be unbanned also?

Your name: (Steam friends name)
Bexo

Your ban ID: (Number of the ban, this could be 2779 for example)

Banned by: (Admin that banned you)
CONSOLE

Server: (From which of our servers have you been banned? rp_EvoCity v2d or v33x?)
Both

Involved: (Who was involved? Type a - when there were no other people involved except you and the admin.)
The Communities issues with the other Community and Tecneo.

Why we should unban you: (A motivation why we should unban you, or why your ban should be shortened)
My reasons are the same as Tecneo's. We were banned because we were apart of the community though we were just admins and had nothing to do with the problems in the communities.
We have both recently departed from the Community because of other issues and problems which happened there.
But in Tecneo's for he mentions about the other old Ex-Admins of the other community being unbanned and left to play Fearless.

I think you could give us both a chance on the server again as we are no longer part of the other Community.

Please do not close this instantly as soon as you see that it's us. We'd like to discuss the matter and resolve this issue as neither us are part of that community any more.

Thank you for looking at this,

Bexo & Tecneo.
NV affiliates are not welcome on FL