Unban Request
Name: Rez-40k

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:11335731

Admin: S.J.

Reason: Demote, CarDM, leave, saying "I win, you lose"

Why i should be unbanned. I explained it in my other post, but let me explain further. I was a rebel leader, and we were doing a raid. Sleepy got in the back of my truck and i told him to get out, he then said "No". After, i backed up because someone was shooting at us, and i accidently hit Sleepy, Here are my reasons. After i explained to him why i hit him with the car, he needed more proof, so i got it, and left to post the proof on the fourms. after i came back, i was banned, here are my reasons.

Demotion: -I demoted Sleepy because he disobeyed a direct order to get out of the truck
CarDM: -Some rebel models are invisible to me, you can find proof in the off-topic section of the fourm, i intend to fix the problem ASAP
Leave: -To post the the images on the fourm..pretty straight forward
"I win you lose": -after insisting that i was bullshiting, i got the proof and decided to give him one last comment on his irrationalization before i went to post it.
I'm more annoyed that you do nothing but whine that the admins don't ban rulebreakers .. then when you rulebreak yourself - plead innocent.

It's ridiculous.

You may think you're amazing at RP and whatever - but you'll ruin other people's RP by CarDMing them because you can't see them.

If you KNOW you cannot see certain models - DON'T play until you've fixed it. It's unfair to others. And thus you should stay banned.
(01-01-2011, 03:45 PM)Sniperwolf Wrote: If you KNOW you cannot see certain models - DON'T play until you've fixed it. It's unfair to others. And thus you should stay banned.
How about thats not what i was banned for, lets stay on topic. And i'm not the only one who has this problem there were two others who also replyed saying they have the same problem with other models. But thats the strange thing, i have HL2, CSS, everything, but yet people still remain invisible. If it were a texture problem then they would be pick and black. It's weird because i only encounted the issue on this server.
(01-01-2011, 05:23 AM)redhotpengy Wrote: Reason: Demote, CarDM

Yes it was. Especially since you said so yourself.

CLOSED (reasons also in last post by me.)