Cause Sleepy is an idiot...
He says that the exuse that Rebel player models are invisible to me is the lamest exuse ever...Well...

clearly invisible, and as you can see, the shadow proves that theres someone there, not to mention the name that says im looking at someone.
Fix Yo Gmod

Or Get HL2

either one
[Image: tumblr_oo89kx6Wfc1vvng74o8_r1_1280.png]
Same, someone couldn't see me when I was wearing my CP suit, It only just occured to me it's HL2 material..
Same happened to me once when I downloaded a reskin for the rebels from Garrysmod.org ... It worked as a skin for ragdolls and NPCs but didnt work as playermodels. *sigh* I'd love if they'd work as models cause they were aboslutely Awesome! Can't find the download link anymore though. So my point is, if you've got any replacement for the rebels skin, that's probably why they are invisible.
Dude either way you CDMed me with your car and you didn't say sorry, right after you CDMed me you demoted me.. Luckely i had a witness and then you disconnected right after, and said i win you lose. So we got Teamkilling, CDM and Random Demote.. Nice.

-EDIT: Oh and you started a random fire without yelling raid, and just shot around with your gun, i lost HP.
(01-01-2011, 03:34 PM)2Deep Wrote: Dude either way you CDMed me with your car and you didn't say sorry, right after you CDMed me you demoted me.. Luckely i had a witness and then you disconnected right after, and said i win you lose. So we got Teamkilling, CDM and Random Demote.. Nice.

-EDIT: Oh and you started a random fire without yelling raid, and just shot around with your gun, i lost HP.

Are you retarded? There is NO such thing as team kill in a roleplay server. This isn't counterstrike, there are no teams, there are job, i can kill you if the situation called for it. The reason i demoted you is because you refused to follow orders which resulted in the death of on of my men. And i would have said sorry if you accually stoped calling me on bullshit for a second. As for the CDM, we were being shot so i backed up, weather i hit you or not was accidental, because you were invsible.
It's not CDM if theres a reason, which there was.

-EDIT: Oh, and i started a fire, yes, however didn't relize it was considered a raid, and then proceeded to ask on the fourms after the crash.
And if it makes any difference, i'm sorry for CDMing you.
(01-01-2011, 03:45 PM)redhotpengy Wrote: Are you retarded? There is NO such thing as team kill in a roleplay server.

Yes there is ffs.

I'm closing this stupid thread. See why in your unban request that I'm also going to close.

You CLEARLY don't know how to RP - you DONT kill your own team members.

And the excuse about not having models working etc. is NOT valid. If you're aware of the problem - fix it before you play.