Unban Request
Your name: [ALG] Breen.

Your ban ID: 12066

Banned by: [FL] WorldWideCoffee

Server: Banned on V2D

Involved: -

Why we should unban you: Because I was not hacking or using any kind of cheat, I had FAPHACK installed ages ago, and forgot to install it, maybe you picked that up and resulted in me getting permabanned for cheating, when all I did was join, become a nexus desk secutary, was looking for dupes for the nexus gate, then bam, banned.
If you can, post a picture of your garry's mod directory clean and this can be further discussed.
[Image: IMG]

Beflok is my idol

(07-06-2012, 08:33 AM)WorldWideCoffee Wrote: If you can, post a picture of your garry's mod directory clean and this can be further discussed.

[Image: eZybF]

(07-06-2012, 09:15 AM)DerpBreen Wrote:
(07-06-2012, 08:33 AM)WorldWideCoffee Wrote: If you can, post a picture of your garry's mod directory clean and this can be further discussed.

[Image: cleargmod.jpg]

FUCK

[Image: cleargmod2.jpg]
I do believe it would actually be in your add-ons folder.

Beflok is my idol

addons and lua etc
(07-06-2012, 05:58 PM)Temar Wrote: addons and lua etc

here you go

[Image: addonsvh.jpg]

[Image: addons2.jpg]

[Image: luakv.jpg]
Sending pictures of his gmod folders isn't really valid evidence of him not having a hack installed while playing on our network.
He could easily remove it before taking these pictures.

If our detectors caught you with hack files, they were obviously there. It does not give out false notifications.
A final verdict?

Beflok is my idol

(07-07-2012, 12:53 PM)Zzzzap Wrote: If our detectors caught you with hack files, they were obviously there. It does not give out false notifications.