Dr_Winrar Banned for "lieing".
Your name: Dr Winrar, STEAM_0:0:24381427

Your ban ID: 12060

Banned by: [FL] Ruxandra

Server: v33x

Involved: Germs

Why we should unban you:

We did nothing wrong and I mean nothing. Me and Germs had just joined the server about 5mins ago (if that) and drove into town, obeying the speed limit unlike everyone else. As I approached the petrol station a "man" pulled out and stopped in the middle of the road, Germs lightly tapped into him to get past, however the "man" in the car got out and pointed a gun at him after a few seconds the "man" got back into his car and started to drive away at this point Germs jokingly told the man to learn how to drive and drove away giggling. I stayed to change the colour of my car and had my camera pointed at the "man" who at this point had gotten out of his car and had opened fire at Germs as he was driving towards the Nexus. At the time of Germs departure from the situation the "man" was in his car and did NOT have a gun pointed at anyone.

Thank you.
What cars were you driving and what car was the armed person driving?
Me and Germs both had white Lambos while the other guy had a black Lexus (I think, however i'm not 100% sure as I cant check because i'm banned).
Can you tell me what character was the 3rd person using? What gun? Any details or specifics? I was online at this time and I'm not too sure if I oversaw this very incident.
He was using a MP5 and had either one of these 3 suits on "Mario Piccolo", "Sal Milano" or "Lucio Basso" they look sort of similar and I honestly couldn't tell you which one it was.
Appeal reviewed and approved.

Closing notes:
Suspension for accused player has been decreased by 24 hours, as the 3rd party involved did provoke the situation with infractions from their end.

[FL] Killjoy
Server Administrative Team
Supervising Administrator