Unban Request
Your name: (Steam friends name)

Your ban ID: 12055

Banned by: The one and only [FL] Ruxandra

Server: rp_EvoCity_v33x

Involved: [BD] MeshHead, Slushy, and some whining scrubster.

Why we should unban you: Apparently, someone claims that he own the grass once he has bought all the doors in the village.
Complete horseshit.
Then the guy starts to abuse FearRP so we 'have' to leave the grass.
Sorry, But I'm not participating in PowerRP. Not my style.

But yet, abusing FearRP just to get your own will over therefore ruining the RP is allowed here?'

Then, Roxy the big bad boss comes in, supports the ones who ruined the RP more than someone ignoring FearRP, takes my RP point away.

So, I had enough of the argument and left it, so the scrubby scrub would get his little land back and everyone would be happy.
NOT!
Rux found it nessecary to ban me for 6 hours and not the guy who abuses FearRP, causing PowerRP.

What's wrong, guys?
And Rux, stop having a grudge against me, would you?
I don't have a grudge against you. They owned every single door inside the village and would be allowed to kick you out of the area. Instead of abiding their demands, you sat down on chairs knowing you couldn't be killed that way and argued with them, becoming reasonable when I arrived.

The situation wasn't over and you walked away, acting as if nothing happened, otherwise you would have just lost the RP point and not get banned too.

Also, the ban is for 6 hours, did you read the Unban request guidelines?
[Image: pNUrjiv.png]
Credit goes to Jamie.
Appeal reviewed and denied.

Closing notes:
Suspension for accused player will stand as issued.

[FL] Killjoy
Server Administrative Team
Supervising Administrator