Unban Request
Your name: cornedbeefkeef

Your ban ID: 12047

Banned by: [FL] Ruxandra

Server: V33X

Involved: Bigtoe (Me), KierTheKebab

Why we should unban you: First of all, I would like to mention the ridiculous amount of time for a ban for one small thing, in the ban page, People recieved 1 day for propclimbing, while me and KierTheKebab get a whole week for painting something rude using the paint tool, which infact probably would happen in a road tunnel. Secondly, What we were drawing originally wasn't rude, yet it turned into a joke and became a rude thing, I realise what me and KierTheKebab did was wrong, but at least lower the ban time for one small thing, Also, Please provide a warning next time, You know 'I'll consider it a warning, Don't do it again' or something along those lines, Would be helpful especially if it isn't in the rules anywhere.
Whatever you want to call it it's still offensive and you shouldn't have done it in the first place.
[Image: pNUrjiv.png]
Credit goes to Jamie.
(07-05-2012, 10:01 PM)Ruxandra Wrote: Whatever you want to call it it's still offensive and you shouldn't have done it in the first place.

I understand that it is offensive, I realised that after i was banned, But at the time it seemed like a joke, but the 7 day ban made me realise it was offensive. Sorry for what i did, It won't happen again once i have been unbanned. This ban appeal is not to get me completely unbanned, because i know i was in the wrong, but just to lower the ban time for 7 days is too much for one small thing, that gets cleared every 30 seconds.
I'm starting to feel like my reason wasn't good enough because nobody is replying, I feel like the reason for my ban didn't deserve 7 days and i feel that the suspension should be lowered.
Ban reduced to 1 day. I don't ever want to see you doing it.
[Image: pNUrjiv.png]
Credit goes to Jamie.