Unban Request
Your name: cornedbeefkeef

Your ban ID: 15924

Banned by: [FL] Killjoy - Request Approved

Server: I was banned originally off v33x but then when trying to join v2d it said i was banned.

Involved: Me, A man who helped me 'build', Killjoy and Flux, KierTheKebab (Bradley IC)

Why we should unban you: Well, Flux made a ban request for me, after finding what seemed like a transport vehicle made by props, but obviously he jumped to conclusions as i was making a evolution of vehicles in GMod stall that people could come and view for a small price, as i mentioned above, 'The man who helped me 'build'' I allowed that man perms with my props and he threw my vehicle away, so i couldn't find it so i left it. [Now i realise that i could of cleared props, but then it would of cleared the rest of the stand, which i didn't want to remove]
I was a helper of this stand, there were 3 of us building this, i didn't allow him to my props, but bigtoe did to his, when he threw the car away, bigtoe immediately removed him from his, i tried to find the car as i knew it needed to be deleted, i couldnt find it anywhere, so i ended up forgetting about it, we went back to our stand, and carried on building, when we went off that night, when we got up in the morning, bigtoe had been banned, it seems as if flux had got a little confused, and hadn't known the story behind how the car was there, i vote for bigtoe to be unbanned.
Appeal reviewed and approved.

Closing notes:
Suspension for accused player has been lifted.

[FL] Killjoy
Server Administrative Team
Supervising Administrator