We're leaving. Here's why.
(07-05-2012, 07:08 PM)Fultzy Wrote: The thing though is. There is no solution to minges. There is nothing you can do about it. There isn't enough admins on at the same time to control the whole sweep of them that come in at a time.

This is coming from an American on this server we have three admins from America. Not all of these admins can be on at the same time. We are thankful for one or two that get on. You can't complain about the constant minges because we have them the worst and anyone that plays during this time will know what I'm talking about. We get kids that get on and just kill everyone and get around 40 kills before they get bored and just get off to do it again unless we put a ban request on them. You do not even know how bad it can get. If you want to see it come on for a while whenever it is around midnight Eastern Time. It is complete hell unless we have someone on if it is Coffee, Beflok, or maybe if one of the euro admins are on randomly.

All I was doing was being nice and just wishing you good luck in the future. You don't even know how bad the server gets. Now once again best of luck to you in the future and I hope you find another server.

I play alot during night time.

And I know how bad the server gets. I have seen it first hand.
I KNOW how badly undermanned the administration team is.
I know enough to state what I stated. Now, thank you for wishing me the best of luck etc. to find a new server.

But here's a thing : I am leaving FL with pain in my heart.
There is no other like FL.
The following 4 users Like Salinsky's post:
  • Nevy, MuLLeY, Qiix, Dubwub
(07-05-2012, 07:08 PM)Fultzy Wrote:
(07-05-2012, 06:59 PM)[SW] Salinsky Wrote: Maybe it wasn't all too clear, Fultzy.

We did not exactly enjoy our stay here all that much.

The only actual enjoyable times were when there was admins around to keep the minges in the sewers where they belong.

Without admins, we needed bombshelters, to survive the various attacks like, for example, Pirate Crayons, the propkilling/spamming legend.

We needed those bombshelters, to stay alive during mass RDMs, CDMs, Propkills etcetera.

I think I have said enough.

When things get better I'll be back, I miss FL already but I just won't punish myself playing on it till these problems are solved.

The thing though is. There is no solution to minges. There is nothing you can do about it. There isn't enough admins on at the same time to control the whole sweep of them that come in at a time.

This is coming from an American on this server we have three admins from America. Not all of these admins can be on at the same time. We are thankful for one or two that get on. You can't complain about the constant minges because we have them the worst and anyone that plays during this time will know what I'm talking about. We get kids that get on and just kill everyone and get around 40 kills before they get bored and just get off to do it again unless we put a ban request on them. You do not even know how bad it can get. If you want to see it come on for a while whenever it is around midnight Eastern Time. It is complete hell unless we have someone on if it is Coffee, Beflok, or maybe if one of the euro admins are on randomly.

All I was doing was being nice and just wishing you good luck in the future. You don't even know how bad the server gets. Now once again best of luck to you in the future and I hope you find another server.

Dear god... Why do you think I hide in my house half the time? I get yah know Randomly raided for contra but, At least it protects me from Cdmers and such...
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub
The following 7 users Like Grub's post:
  • Flux, Nevy, Salinsky, MuLLeY, Birdie, Dubwub, IceHawk
Maybe there should be a way of organizing admins by time zone, so there is always someone available.
Admins have lives too.. We can't force them to get on. Or even designate a specific time for them..
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub
I was about to resign from SW Pirates literally tomorrow because I planned to leave the server today as well so this is a pretty big coincidence. Later Zealord, keep in touch on steam <3.
kthxbye
[Image: tumblr_oq4diiJxBR1uo87guo1_500.gif]
The following 2 users Like Decay's post:
  • Flux, earl
I don't mean forcing them, I mean getting respectable people to admin when no admin can be on
+Support to what you say.

Understand why you are leaving, it's still sad. I've been away a while from fearless for these reasons but I don't think i'll ever leave.

Maybe the admins will look at this situation with good rpers leaving.

I do find it very frustrating when admins are having admin wars with each other and don't even respond.
The following 4 users Like Jacob1029's post:
  • Flux, Salinsky, Qiix, Dubwub
I agree, i see some admins focusing on playing with their certain "group" rather than assisting players.

Its sad to see you guys go, despite the fact that i have never met any of you, but a player gone is a player gone.

But hey, maybe someday things will get better in the timezones and RP can be dominant over minging at those times when admins are not on.

Hope to meet you sometime in the future, ill be here Smile
The following 1 user Likes Nevy's post:
  • Haarek
Damn. Sad to see you leave guys. I hope you will be back again sometime!