We're leaving. Here's why.
I believe that Soul, but at a certain point there is this last little drop that causes the bucket to overflow.

And in this case, it happened to three persons.
When did FL buy a bucket?
The following 2 users Like The_Alpha_Dog's post:
  • Haarek, IceHawk
(07-05-2012, 08:57 PM)[SW] Salinsky Wrote: I believe that Soul, but at a certain point there is this last little drop that causes the bucket to overflow.

And in this case, it happened to three persons.

I understand that, but for example I find it a bit childish to have a ASCII tank in your signature with big red letters: Leaving FL! I have heard your complaints, now you should allow me atleast a few days to get these changes applied, instead of making a revolution thread and those signatures. You are free to do it, I only say I find it a bit childish..
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
The tank is my signature because I fail at using photoshop..

Leaving FL is because I am leaving FL.

In what sense is this childish behaviour? I had a signature, made by Campress, I was married to her on FL, untill she divorced me, chose to laugh about my dead dog and told me to remove the signature.
But Soul, this all could've all happened a month back, or 2 months, or a week earlier. Why waited until now?
[Image: Fearless.png]
PM | Email | Steam                    
Viva revolutiona!

Lets go burn down the nexus!

jk
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
Better, Soul?
So there will be no more admins pretending they are drunk?
That would be awesome.
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
The following 1 user Likes Haarek's post:
  • Decay
(07-05-2012, 09:02 PM)Zealord Wrote: But Soul, this all could've all happened a month back, or 2 months, or a week earlier. Why waited until now?

It's never too late to improve, and I think this thread confirmed my worries I had, so it's time to do something about it.

I think it doesn't need explanation why a tank with big red letters that you leave FL is asking for attention, that is just what I think personally but if you wish to have that as your signature, be my guest.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
Gotcha.

I hope we see some change, or else the thread will come!

Thanks for listening!
[Image: Fearless.png]
PM | Email | Steam