We're leaving. Here's why.
Sucks to see you guys leaving ;( i will miss ya
(07-07-2012, 12:05 PM)Equalizer Wrote: Agreed, this should be closed to prevent further flaming towards eachothers opinions.
Not needed too close the thread, just don't post in it from now.
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
To prevent future misunderstandings -

I am back in FL, for now.

If things actually change, I'm back for good. (I have already seen mroe admins on, yay!)

Cheese
(07-08-2012, 12:17 AM)[SW] Salinsky Wrote: To prevent future misunderstandings -

If things actually change, I'm back for good. (I have already seen mroe admins on, yay!)

Cheese

Bullshit, the server really isnt more admin populated than earlier IMO.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
The following 3 users Like equal's post:
  • Basse, Flux, Ms. Mudpie
Woah, I go on a school trip to Belgium for three days and miss this? O.o
After spending a good time reading every single post here, agreeing with everyone, I am just happy to see that Salinsky is back on the server (You are one of my favourite players Cheese)
To be honest, there is much less flaming/hating then I thought there would be after reading the initial post and seeing the title, I am proud of everyone. I am sad to see SW Pirates close being my first clan and being filled with people I love from this server. I have spent a good two hours surfing the forum trying to catch up on what I have missed; I will get back on the server and see everyone there. For the people who haven't stated any returns (Zealord and Benjamin) I will miss you guys!

Adam
(I only connected from a cyber-coffee for answer to this thread)

I'm really sad that you leave Fearless RP, we really played and had good times together and with your clan with Umbrella Corp. !!
I don't know what to say about it ...

Just ...
Stay friend on Steam, okay ? Thanks

I landed yesterday at Orly, Paris and it's good to be back in France, i'll get my computer at the beginning of August, then we will talk together and play on some games !!! I can't wait for that !

CU soon my friend !

:'(
[Image: JmCzDqB.png]
(07-08-2012, 12:17 AM)[SW] Salinsky Wrote: To prevent future misunderstandings -

Cheese

You should've sticked with the plan. :/
Nice to see people take the time to care and read this thread and standing on our side. Thanks Adman, Equalizer, John and of course all the rest! Smile

Please keep commenting and supporting. We need to draw a lot of attention in order to get what we want!

[Image: sht.png]
[Image: Fearless.png]
PM | Email | Steam                    
Well Soul's attention has already been drawn so that is good.

Don't spam shit thought Tounge
I sticked with the plan, just not going to let my last 30 days of donator totally go to waste + how can we see if things actually improve when we aren't even on the server?

:p

(07-08-2012, 12:25 AM)Equalizer Wrote:

Cheese

Bullshit, the server really isnt more admin populated than earlier IMO.

Well, when I came on there were admins on.

Anyways I am sticking around the server for a while longer to observe if things actually change =)
Until we actually see the changes, this thread should stay open.
[Image: P6KNEfH.png]           .       
Steam | Twitter | YouTube
Signature graphic by Barkles