We're leaving. Here's why.
(07-06-2012, 07:16 PM)Holdem Wrote:
(07-06-2012, 12:50 PM)Jeremy Wrote: 2. Take time picking admins

I guess we'll have to change the way we pick them already, no more picking a name out of a hat as we dance around a fireplace signing "Disco inferno".

I hope you're happy, you're destroying our traditions.

Are you really that naive? Wow.
All the comments and suggestions etc from everyone, 10 pages,and this is what you have to say..Nervous
Dont leave man i love you <3 ( no homo )
Leave it be guys, some people just can't help but feel attacked when confronted with the truth.
(07-06-2012, 01:24 PM)Outcast61 Wrote: I liked the post because it's very true (getting banned for nothing). I recently got banned for GETTING cdm'd. No admin pulled me over, just insta banned.

A lil offtopic but quite the lying, You had 6 hp and tried to get ran over 3 times by same car and he stopped each time and tried not to CDM you.
This is a good bye thread. Not a discussion thread. Bye.
The following 1 user Likes jammi's post:
  • IceHawk
It was MADE to a discussion thread.
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
Stay on topic or I close this thread.
<3<3 I will never forget you grandfather 14.9.11 R.I.P<3<3

It is on topic. A group of players planned on leaving because of several issues within the community, and others are voicing similar opinions.
Soul has already promised that he would discuss it with the admins and super admins.

He has promised he would try his best to solve the problems and improve the admin team even more (Or something similar)

I think there's no more need to keep discussing, being that there's already action being taken..
Agreed, this should be closed to prevent further flaming towards eachothers opinions.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]