My models.
I downloaded the hl2 e2 content above. I can see kliner, mossman, nor barney they are invisible. I have deleted my materials. Re-downloaded gmod and some deleteing in the models folder. Nothing worked i even downloaded some other hl2 content. I dont know want to do can someone help me???
I keep reading this thread and I still have trouble understanding what is wrong.
What you do is to right click gmod folder and click something like restore previous and choose the latest before you installed models, now install it all again but click no to overwrite. should work, remember to have gmod closed while you do it

EDIT

Or don't install it again, your choice, tell me if it works
Just delete the hl2 folder, it will automaticly download everything just the way it was, if you have any saves or whatever. Just don't delete the "save" folder.
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
when i deleted it nothing happend and blue my previous thing was 2 days ago.
(07-05-2012, 08:46 AM)NightShade Wrote: when i deleted it nothing happend and blue my previous thing was 2 days ago.

Try that then

(07-05-2012, 07:11 AM)Midget Wrote: Just delete the hl2 folder, it will automaticly download everything just the way it was, if you have any saves or whatever. Just don't delete the "save" folder.

What? He just deleted the hl2 folder inside the Garry'smod folder! That's necessary game files, he downloaded the stuff right into gmod folder and overwrote, it could cause problems to remove the folder. He needs to restart steam to make the folder return
Delete the WHOLE Gmod folder. Then start the game, it will redownload everything and you add the game files you want after that.
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.