Ban Request Byakkosaurus
Name of player: [FL:RP] Byakkosaurus (I couldn't find him on steam so I think he changed his name)

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:40124482

Time in GMT: About an hour or two ago

Server: v33x

Summary: As SS he tried to handcuff my friend after I told him to stop, when he didn't stop I demoted him. He then went rebel and when I was standing still waiting for v2d to have an open slot he took out a crowbar and killed me.

Evidence: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=12T0RlL6jYA
(Starting recording froze my game but you can hear him take it out and hit me, it also showed I was president, taxes not salary, and that he took it out. I did have a section of console that showed there was no conversation but it was lost when I copied his steam ID) Logs will show there was no conversation before he killed me, before this when he was SS he was also whining about me FailRPing and such.
Well what was the reason why he tired to cuff your friend. And who was your friend.
[Image: tumblr_oo89kx6Wfc1vvng74o8_r1_1280.png]
My friend was MaxiMax, after I demoted him he said it was a security precaution. Even though he was unarmed and I told him not to. Since I was uploading that video I had MaxiMax ask Shadow if being demoted for a valid reason was enough for raid and he said no. That's why he killed me though.
Ban request approved.
[Image: pNUrjiv.png]
Credit goes to Jamie.