Big ol' Contrafarming discussion thread
Its My Birthday! 
Sup FL

Lets talk contrafarming.
Whats your opinion about it?

Myself, I don't think it's an issue, infact I like contrafarming myself once in a while with some buds and hang out. Sometimes I just wanna make some damn money quick.
It also gives the police some works, which I like.

How do you feel about it?
Contra is the best source of money IMO. Especailly if you dont bother anyone and are able to defend it.
I love Ryan.

[Image: CL836.png]
The following 1 user Likes todcat's post:
  • AleksaKiller
For me it's also the best source of money but when you leave it for just 5 minutes you will get raided but never when you're guarding it, that ALWAYS happens to me or the server crashes and that is why I don't bother to contrafarm anymore :L
I love contrafarming. Especially when making something out of it, like we did with the Duty crew :-D

And yeah, it will keep the PD busy. Ain't nothing like a good ol' contra-raid, aye? :-D

Whats the problem with it? It's not RP, but do people RP every second of their lifes or earn money.
I dont really have an issue with IT, Its just the little danish kids who say "O MAI GUD U KILLED MAH WUUDZ, I TUL UDMUN AND FWAIM U FOR RUNDUM RAD!!!"

Our translators are still trying to see what it means...
The following 1 user Likes Warior135's post:
  • User 5190
(07-04-2012, 05:49 PM)Warior135 Wrote: I dont really have an issue with IT, Its just the little danish kids who say "O MAI GUD U KILLED MAH WUUDZ, I TUL UDMUN AND FWAIM U FOR RUNDUM RAD!!!"

Someone might find it offensive that you call those kids "danish". Not all of them are danish. Just saying.

I would contrafarm if the server was stable enough for me to trust it.
I think it is alright, i mean personally i think it needs to be harder to obtain as in real life, not everyone has money printers, nor drug labs.

Eitherway, i do sometimes do contrafarming to get quick cash so i cannot really go against it
(07-04-2012, 05:49 PM)Warior135 Wrote: I dont really have an issue with IT, Its just the little danish kids who say "O MAI GUD U KILLED MAH WUUDZ, I TUL UDMUN AND FWAIM U FOR RUNDUM RAD!!!"

You know, I might have agreed with you on the Danish part a few days ago but after talking with Mathi and Iban about it, we all agreed that it doesn't matter which nationality they come from or what religion they believe in all that really matters is how they act.