Unfair ban. Diden't know it was a glitch?
Your name: [FL:RP] Kurious.

Your ban ID:

Banned by: Console.

Server: The situation happend on V33x.

Involved: [FL:RP] Murdoker.

What happend?: Me and a friend named Murdoker where playing this morning just before i was leaving for work when a rebel starts spamming in ooc chat that hes found a guy leaving tons of shippments of batteries on the ground. Even tho we dont use batteries we thought it would be cool to check it out so we drove over there finding tons i mean really TONS of batteries on the ground. We picked alot up but ended up with a full inventory. Knowing we dont need batteries at all we dropped them all and went back to being contra whores since the server is so empty in the mornings. Then i left for work but when i got home i got 2 messages about being perma banned for item Duping? I was totally chocked not even knowing at first what they meant.
Feels really wierd being banned for something that was almost impossible to know i have never seen such a thing in my life happen on the server before i just thought it was some rich dude that was gonna quit the game that had dumped all thoose batteries there.

Why we should unban you: I don't think me or Murdoker derservs even a ban for this because we had no idea this was a glitch in any way? i mean seriously who would glitch batteries? we just thought it was some rich guy that had dumped it there to loose his money before he quit playing.
Not sure if you can check logs on whats said in game but if its possible you can hear us discussing how its even possible that theres batteries in the first place. We also say about 5 times "it's probably just some rich guy that decided to quit but diden't wanna leave his money to anyone"
All cases regarding this glitch are undergoing investigation to determine accidental encounters and malicious intent to abuse the system.
Logs showed you both using the glitch.

Denied.
[Image: pNUrjiv.png]
Credit goes to Jamie.