Ban Request x2
Star 
Name of player: M3GERGUNN3R [G3R] I3o0M

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:32420171 STEAM_0:0:35785632

Time in GMT: Around 12-1

Server: v33x

Summary: I just spawned as a Corleone. I see a a doom fort with a sniper tower. I go to see who owned it.. The prop flash and I see them all getting guns out. I go to the other side of the street. I Alt-tab to go load fraps because I didn't know how these players where going to re-act. While I was doing that, I came back and seen that I was tranq'd. I fell to the floor the very second I came back. I was tranq'd in the same spot by the same guy. AGAIN. I was finally let up. I go around to the side so they can't shoot me and I try to ask why I was tranq'd. A BMD came up and I started talking to him. He said they did it because they are always getting raided by the Corleone. (Keep in mind I never "use" a gun the entire time I've been in game. You can check that in the logs.) So because they are always getting raided by the Corleone kind of leads me to thinking they do this often. I did nothing to them. This was all before I was recording. The talk I didn't feel the need to include in the video.

A Rebel came up to the side of the base and tried talking to them. One of the two killed him with an AK. He was no threat. He had no weapon. ("How do you know he didn't have a weapons?!!?" He didn't drop one.) Not seconds after they killed him, I was tranq'd a third time.

I was wanting to buy Fueled rags from the BMD and he was in the base so I stood out front. There was a gap in front of the keypad. M3GERGUNN3R [G3R] Took out his Mp5 and started shooting at me. I ran off with 19 HP. I was later killed on the opposite side of the street where I was tranq'd twice.

I respawned, went outside and started walking to the side near the way out of the house area. M3GERGUNN3R [G3R] started again shooting me with his Mp5 till, again, I was at 19 HP.

Evidence: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MBt7rJ34e...e=youtu.be
[img=0x250]http://i.imgur.com/rd1bm3k.png[/img]
Ban request approved.
[Image: pNUrjiv.png]
Credit goes to Jamie.