Why did i get perm?
Your name: (Steam friends name) Rustie

Your ban ID: (Number of the ban, this could be 2779 for example)11954

Banned by: (Admin that banned you)[FL] Mahti

Server: (From which of our servers have you been banned? rp_EvoCity v2d or v33x?)V2d

Involved: (Who was involved? Type a - when there were no other people involved except you and the admin.) cownipples

Why we should unban you: (A motivation why we should unban you, or why your ban should be shortened) i got banned for having hack,gameplay,tempering and i dont hack i love playing on fearless i have been on it for 200 hours or something and i would never hack on fearless , but i do let my brother go on it so he might have done something but he will never go on it again (i have just ask i he did install something and whatever it is i will delete)but if i get perm from fearless i will be bored for the rest of my life fearless is now part of my life and i am so upset that i am perm banned from it and i would be very grateful if i could get unbanned and would never let this happen again.

best regards Rustie
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
User warned for posting withou sufficient right.
Seems that you had faphack installed on your Gmod.
(07-03-2012, 06:36 PM)Mahti Wrote: Seems that you had faphack installed on your Gmod.

i know my 11 year old brother has just told me right now i have deleted it and i have block all sites so they are password protected so he cant download anything like that agian and i think me and him have learnt our lessons
Why is it always: My brother did that, that and that?

I say no for an unban.
(07-03-2012, 07:02 PM)PrivateToast Wrote: Why is it always: My brother did that, that and that?

I say no for an unban.

becuase when you have 3 brothers that are younger then you and you let them on your computer it is very hard to see what they have installed and what they havent i have played on fearless ever since i got gmod and that i have just got perm banned for something i did not do or even know about im shocked and kinda upset becuase i have nothing to do now when i go on gmod because everyone knows that darkrp servers are not the best
also all i have done since i got permed is sit and do nothing i have deleted everything i dont need or know what it does in my gmod folder and got rid of what ever hack i was using and i can swear it will never happen again.
Your account, your responsabillity.

Denied.
[Image: pNUrjiv.png]
Credit goes to Jamie.