[Pas/Agr] Black-Diamond
(07-03-2012, 01:16 PM)Twister Wrote: Punishments come from Umbrella Corp. You just theft by copy/paste their punishments and changing some of them !!
Please change it ! Or inform Equalizer

~~Twister
~~Vice President Of Umbrella Corporation.

They are nothing alike, Umbrella really needs to think twice about who they let speak on their behalf. 48 hours is 2 days, a really normal length of punishment.
[Image: no.png]
[Image: 001.png]
(07-03-2012, 01:16 PM)Twister Wrote: Punishments come from Umbrella Corp. You just theft by copy/paste their punishments and changing some of them !!

~~Twister

I didn't copy and paste at all,I'm changing them from punishments to rules if it breaks your heart so much. I still apologize for the misunderstanding.

~~Twister

What are you talking about we don't even know your clan you cant tell us to change it. we took almost 2 weeks to think up this clan you just mad because ours is going very good from the start. Now if you have nothing good to say about out clan DONT SAY IT. Thank have a nice day.

And for everyone one else who had nice things to say. Thank you very much we put A LOT of work into making our clan nice and so far people like it. Thanks for all the nice comments and stuff and if you would be so kind to please give our clan post a 5 of 5 star rating and please like this thread it would help us a ton. Thank you again for your support. Happy RPing!
If I could suggest anything to this clan it would be to make your ranks smaller pictures because they are very large.

Other than that good luck with the clan
(07-03-2012, 07:39 PM)Fultzy Wrote: If I could suggest anything to this clan it would be to make your ranks smaller pictures because they are very large.

Other than that good luck with the clan

Okay thank you for your advice!
Hey, Have we got any events comming up, Just wanting to know.
(07-04-2012, 12:31 PM)Uncle Ruckus Wrote: Hey, Have we got any events comming up, Just wanting to know.

Not yet I apologize for that,we just need a about 2-3 more players to join so we may have a squad. If we don't get any more soon,then we will start putting up some objectives and dates.
(07-04-2012, 06:45 PM)Reefan Wrote:
(07-04-2012, 12:31 PM)Uncle Ruckus Wrote: Hey, Have we got any events comming up, Just wanting to know.

Not yet I apologize for that,we just need a about 2-3 more players to join so we may have a squad. If we don't get any more soon,then we will start putting up some objectives and dates.

That's fine, Is Black-Diamond a clan based on V2D or V33X ?
(07-04-2012, 07:05 PM)Uncle Ruckus Wrote:
(07-04-2012, 06:45 PM)Reefan Wrote:

That's fine, Is Black-Diamond a clan based on V2D or V33X ?

V2d.Btw I have already created a Black-Diamond base for the Office buildings and the UM.
Great, So now we are just waiting on members ?