refund me please
i lost 2 weed and 2 pots at v33x just cause the server have been crashed and i am really low on money and i cant do nothing
please refund me 2 pots and 2 weed
(07-02-2012, 03:09 PM)[FL:RP] SWAGxLAGGERxLolololMan Wrote: i lost 2 weed and 2 pots at v33x just cause the server have been crashed and i am really low on money and i cant do nothing

As far as I know admins dont refund crashes.. But why dont you go in and take a chef job or gun dealer job and get some money from salary and selling items indstead of farming contras and drugs?
The following 2 users Like Bandut's post:
  • Termin, Blonde
updated 5 pots 5 seeds and 1 big contra and 3 small contra

(07-02-2012, 03:16 PM)Trex Wrote:
(07-02-2012, 03:09 PM)[FL:RP] SWAGxLAGGERxLolololMan Wrote: i lost 2 weed and 2 pots at v33x just cause the server have been crashed and i am really low on money and i cant do nothing

As far as I know admins dont refund crashes.. But why dont you go in and take a chef job or gun dealer job and get some money from salary and selling items indstead of farming contras and drugs?

the problem is that i do not like these jobs Just do not like them i cant raid i cant even use guns i just stand and wait to give guns and i do not want to do it
Not gonna happend Sad. Sorry
(07-02-2012, 03:35 PM)[FL:RP] SWAGxLAGGERxLolololMan Wrote: updated 5 pots 5 seeds and 1 big contra and 3 small contra

(07-02-2012, 03:16 PM)Trex Wrote:

the problem is that i do not like these jobs Just do not like them i cant raid i cant even use guns i just stand and wait to give guns and i do not want to do it
You know, roleplaying isn't about raiding or "holding guns". It is about character development and interacting with other people in a different way. It's about putting aside our differences and enjoy each other's company. Instead people insist it is about killing each other or gaining the most money or items. Soul didn't make this community for that, he made it so we could have fun.
The following 4 users Like DerStorm's post:
  • Bandut, Termin, Spartanjunior, Verenikin
If your on this server JUST for raiding, then I think your at the wrong place.

FL does have a CS server.
Crashes doesn't get refunded, only restarts.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
(07-02-2012, 05:38 PM)Earl Wrote: If your on this server JUST for raiding, then I think your at the wrong place.

FL does have a CS server.

did i sayed that i am playing to raid?
NO
i sayed i am bored standing and waiting for costumers
(07-02-2012, 03:09 PM)[FL:RP] SWAGxLAGGERxLolololMan Wrote: the problem is that i do not like these jobs Just do not like them i cant raid i cant even use guns i just stand and wait to give guns and i do not want to do it
The following 2 users Like earl's post:
  • GRiiM, Verenikin
Well, being a shopkeeper is a type of RP. You are on an RP server.
Being a shopkeeper can earn you a fair bit of money if you add 10% to the market price.