You can kill someone in a chair
+Support.
+Support
Wait, the vehicle is a chair too right? Only drivable. Why not do the same for the chair? (exept fuel and that kind of things Tounge)

Anyway, +Support!
+Support.
(07-02-2012, 11:19 AM)danishmaifa Wrote: i did't know u could do this :O!
+ this is needed in gmod 13 Cheese

i know this is off topic but how do you get the thing in the bottom of your post that sais your ingame name and money and how long played?

OHHH SRRY not to youXD

(07-02-2012, 11:03 AM)[FFC]Pacman Wrote: [b]Title of Suggestion:You Can kill some one in a chair or you can die in a chair

[b]Description:In the title

[b]Why:I am tired of when you have a newbie pres and you raid he sits in a chair and bamm not killable and i have also seen this when people sit and a chair and fall of nexus bridge because they don't want to wait in the elevator

+ or - the suggestion

i know this is off topic but how do you get the thing in the bottom of your post that sais your ingame name and money and how long played?
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:42176529&b=2]

The law is coming...... You have been warned
+support.

I'd also like to have it so the players name and info, comes up when you look at the chair, As it does when you look at the person standing up.
A more fitting signature. 
+Support
Yours sincerely,
Tandy
Fearless Member
+Support
Kind regards
Morbid
Welsh Donator
+Support
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:42460722&b=1]
"Use the force, harry." -Gandalf
(11-03-2013, 11:33 AM)Tha gamer Wrote:

OHHH SRRY not to youXD

(07-02-2012, 11:03 AM)[FFC]Pacman Wrote: [b]Title of Suggestion:You Can kill some one in a chair or you can die in a chair

[b]Description:In the title

[b]Why:I am tired of when you have a newbie pres and you raid he sits in a chair and bamm not killable and i have also seen this when people sit and a chair and fall of nexus bridge because they don't want to wait in the elevator

+ or - the suggestion

Here; http://www.fearlessrp.net/sigs/

OT:

+support
Kind Regards,
Floodify