Rules
Title of Suggestion:

Rules.
Description:
Updating them.
Why:
Because as it seems half of the bans and blacklists that get given, there are actually no rules against it? And because certain admins are different on things, one admin will ban someone where as the other won't, because the rule is not stated. I understand there could be people complaining about having to read more rules, but surely in the long run it is for the better.
+Support, so much things people get banned for and yet they are not even in the rules.

Fearless, plox update ur rules.
Heh, I think it's because most people don't understand the rules.

For example!

13. Follow FearRP. You can't attack a person who has a gun (or tazer) pointed at you, while you are unarmed, you must roleplay being afraid of the gun.

You see a picture of a man holding a tazer at you. This couldn't be more informative than written right? Well sadly not. There are so many excuses for the breakage of rules in this server. His holding a tazer not a gun.. I had my gun out, his gun didn't show on my screen and further we go.

To be honest I haven't broke one ingame rule yet ( well not a rule that has gotten me punished ) which is because I read the rules and asked into the rules I didn't understand. I believe the issue isn't the rulesystem but the new ( and old clearly.. ) has either not read the rules and thought they just knew them or didn't Tak time to understand them all completely.

Either way I'm not gonna allow Temar to use time on this when it's not super needed as so many other suggestions ( that I prefer at least ).

-Support

Just ain't necessary.
Already suggested- http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=48974

Please use the search function in future.
done
Kind Regards,
Wood.