Unban Request
Your Name: SkezZHD

Your Ban ID: 7390

Banned By: [FL] PrivateToast

Server : Both Servers

Invovled: Just me

Why we should unban you: Hi i know that i got banned for something bad and i know that it was wrong and i have removed it from the pc and please let me play on my fav server. I've been banned since of 2011 march i think.And i think i deserve a second chance. I know its hard to give me one since i cheated but doesnt everyone deserve a second chance? ask you're self and think about it please.
Is anybody reading this
===================================
Well basically. If you can show that your Gmod folder is empty for cheat then I'm up for an unban. but If we catch you with cheat again, you will be banned and no more chances.
I understand that. But how will i show you that i removed it? i mean i dont have any film programs and i dont know how to take a picture of it, So how should i show it?
You can take pictures of your screen by using the key prt sc
I dont know how to paste it in here but i have a picture
====================================
Well the Pictures dont matter, anyone can remove, take picture and put back
We do have a 2nd Chance / Warning policy on using hacks now so ill approve this unban request
as part of the condition of the policy you will lose access too weapons for 50 hours of playtime
you should also keep in mind we use hack detection plugin now and if you set this off it will be a perm again