Permanent Ban - Unban request
Your name: Tyran at the time is now "Fabulous Tyran"

Your ban ID: 6720

Banned by: Nudelholz

Server: Both

Involved: Kierannnn, iBloodBound

Why we should unban you:

First off I wanna explain why I did what I did (Prop spamming): Me and a couple friends (As mentioned) were playing around on a whole bunch of servers, and your one was the first server I had ever been on with EvoCity as the map. I played round on it for a bit but then all of a sudden people started RDMing etc. I don't think there were any admins on at the time, so nothing was being done and basically, I got very annoyed so in revenge I prop spammed everyone.

I'd like to be unbanned because honestly, before all the RDMing stuff happened, it was a really great server, good RP, good jobs, you know, all the good stuff. I highly regret doing what I did, and I'd really like to get back on your server where I can really have fun.

It's fair enough if I'm not unbanned, because I know I was totally in the wrong for "throwing a fit". So if I don't get unbanned, I understand. But thanks if it is.
Your ban ID is 6720 and the case which lead to your ban can be seen here: http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=9399
I've been waiting a few days since the last reply, just wondering if you've all forgotten about this? Sad
Nudelholz still hasn't been online, since the evidence from the original ban request is no longer available, the case is pending his review.
I hate to be pushy, but could you forward it to him as soon as he comes online or something? Would be very helpful!
Since it was your only ban, which is very old already, I'll unban you. Make sure you read the rules and the roleplay guide before joining.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.