Propglitching to an upper floor.
Your name: Charades

Your ban ID: STEAM_0:1:11717021

Banned by: Ruxandra

Server: v33x

Involved: Smexii [Swe]

Why we should unban you: Smexii was entering the Nexus through the same door I was leaving, causing us to get stuck. Smexii said an admin was coming, but after 5 minutes of waiting I decided to get myself unstuck using a prop. (Something I ultimately regret.) I do not find the ban to be entirely unfair or unjust by Ruxandra, but I feel the events prior to me prop glitching should justify my need to do so and I meant no harm in violating your policy.

If a ban feels like an appropriate punishment, please reduce it to a fair amount, a week is far too long for this innocent mistake.
Smexii was nowhere around. I saw you clearly spawning a batter and pushing yourself on the ceeling to get on the upper floor.
[Image: pNUrjiv.png]
Credit goes to Jamie.
I swear Smexii or someone with the name [Swed] was around and got stuck in the door with me, it was a little kid using the PMC model, right before I got pushed up he entered a seat someone spawned for him. I told you the situation in chat, shortly before the ban, and I could have sworn I saw him agree to my statement.

We were both using voice chat to communicate while we were stuck in the Nexus doors. I simply spawned two blue barrels to try and get unstuck.

I have no reason to glitch through the Nexus, I was a police officer and I had just come from the elevator. Huh
I find it ridiculous that I received a 7 day ban for getting myself unstuck when 4 people were there to witness it, how did no one in the bottom of the Nexus confirm that I was indeed stuck in the door with another player. Skeptical

Terrible investigating skills by the admin, you should at least confirm the facts before handing out extremely long bans. You saw me glitch up into the second floor of the Nexus, but you never pondered why I was floating half way into an open door or why there were 4 people standing around at the bottom of the Nexus who could have all confirmed my story had you given me 20 seconds to ask them in chat to confirm it.

tl;dr I know you've all probably dealt with your fair share of idiots, but accidents do happen in this game and people like me shouldn't have to wait a week to get a little assistance.

I accept my ban for what it is, but I have no intentions of ever coming back here to play after suffering from what I consider to be an extremely dumb and thoughtless ban.
Appeal reviewed and approved.

Closing notes:
Suspension for the accused player has been lifted.

[FL] Killjoy
Server Administrative Team
Supervising Administrator