Didn't know.
Shocked 
Your name: (Dr. Pepper)

Your ban ID: (11863)

Banned by: ([FL] Alexia)

Server: (Rp_evocity_v2d)

Involved: (PhantomEnchanter was with me)

Why we should unban you: Well to start off me and my friend were just caroliens and we had a plan to kill the president we set everything up and went into the president's building and i saw the president and decided to just end it on the spot so i shot him and got banned and the reason was "Killing me When I was adminstarting as presdient." i don't get how i would know he was doing his job and got banned for 6 days.
If i'm wrong my apologies.
I Even TP'd there, Also, If I hadn't been adminstrating , What was your reason?
Yeah, you were trying to climb up the keypad to get in, so I called Alexia, then you just pulled your M4 and shot her. Even if you had a reason, you were still trying to prop climb.
The only thing that sustains me is my satanic lust for rep
I just came in and saw you I didn't see you TP and plus don't you think 6 days is a bit of a drag?
Well then can you reduce the ban time please?
http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=5295

(08-24-2011, 01:47 PM)Killjoy Wrote: Once you've posted a thread, remain calm and check back on it later. By later, we mean a few hours or so, no point in refreshing it every 5 minutes.

Do not 'bump' your unban request, do not PM staff demanding us to review it faster or get your friends to back you up. If you're not civil and respectful to the process, then you will be forced to wait your ban out.