Awesome
Your name: (Steam friends name) Aketetoko

Your ban ID: (Number of the ban, this could be 2779 for example)http://fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=15729

Banned by: (Admin that banned you)[FL] Mahti

Server: (From which of our servers have you been banned? rp_EvoCity v2d or v33x?)v2d

Involved: (Who was involved? Type a - when there were no other people involved except you and the admin.) Aketetoko, Gamesdude109

Why we should unban you: (A motivation why we should unban you, or why your ban should be shortened)Well, I'm using the google translator to do this unban ... The question esque in the images that I have seen 28 deaths and 28 killed, but as even you can see in the picture below the police had so many like me and even killed was 20 Smiles ... It explained the reason for these deaths and killed, i was doing as Commander RP all the while i was on the server in the photo Fultzy checked as had 20 points and only had 56 minutes I can assure you i was over 56 minutes in the server and more than 1 hour by Commander and seeing the same below I reached the same deaths and know you can miss the chaos that was the server ... If NLR broke 2 times but when we broke every citizen over 5 went on Flea Market and they told us to return both the SS and the Police were 2 times until they began to say it was NLR ... Violent RP never promoted, including the SS They were exposed as shown in the photo prodian say that ... Sorry if this all wrong but my English is not written to give much more

In this photo you can see even with 7 minutes Grimesdude has killed more than me http://img23.imageshack.us/img23/8876/2012062900035.jpg and in this u can see he had 27 kills and 14 death http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/540679...EF1D7A9DA/
This is english forum and I don't have any clue what are you saying.
TRANSLATION IS NOT 100% CORRECT. ( Google Translator )

Well, I'm using the google translator to do this unban ... The question esque in the images that I have seen 28 deaths and 28 killed, but as even you can see in the picture below the police had so many like me and even killed was 20 Smiles ... It explained the reason for these deaths and killed, i was doing as Commander RP all the while i was on the server in the photo Fultzy checked as had 20 points and only had 56 minutes I can assure you i was over 56 minutes in the server and more than 1 hour by Commander and seeing the same below I reached the same deaths and know you can miss the chaos that was the server ... If NLR broke 2 times but when we broke every citizen over 5 went on Flea Market and they told us to return both the SS and the Police were 2 times until they began to say it was NLR ... Violent RP never promoted, including the SS They were exposed as shown in the photo prodian say that ... Sorry if this all wrong but my English is not written to give much more
[Image: ssigms.png]
Quote:Me:you cant touch me tho
BombFire:becomes a ghost and pokes him
BombFire:Ima physical ghost
Me:becomes a priest and kills him
BombFire:NU

Why are you doing unban requesting using google translator instead of just typing it in english?
I use google translator and my little bad english Sad
waiting to sentence[/align]
It seems that few people did that but there was proof on you plus logs shows enough that after 3 minutes playing time you go still after people who you saw on last life,
-Denied