Unban President raid
Your name: (Steam friends name) yusufahunter #R, FETUS_PUNCHER #R, xxxxxpetey #R

Your ban ID: (Number of the ban, this could be 2779 for example) 11743, 11742, 11744

Banned by: (Admin that banned you)[FL] WorldWideCoffee

Server: (From which of our servers have you been banned? rp_EvoCity v2d or v33x?) v33x

Involved: (Who was involved? Type a - when there were no other people involved except you and the admin.) DawnBreaker, xxxxxpetey #R, FETUS_PUNCHER #R, [FL] WorldWideCoffee, yusufahunter #R

Why we should unban you: (A motivation why we should unban you, or why your ban should be shortened)First of all me, petey, and fetus raided the president(DawnBreaker) because of the arrest warrant on xxxxxpetey so we go up there kill his guard and hostage the president explain why he is being raided and then we start asking for demands we get him to take away peteys warrant and then we order no cops in the nexus to come help us and when petey asks for his last demand DawnBreaker pretends to not hear over mic so petey types in chat ( non local or global ooc) his demand and he does not want to go through with the demand so ryan shoots him and ryan gets banned for 2 days for Killing the president for absolutely no reason stated, RDM so then we consulted the admin about the situation and i said we did have a reason he didnt follow through with xxxxxpetey's demands (Lord Petey ingame) so we shot him and worldwidecoffe continued to say that Lord Petey did not say his demands when clearly (see screen shot below) he did so then i was banned for Lying to a admin about conversation being made about the presidents raid reason which didnt make sense because the raid reason was for warranting xxxxxpetey #R and we were talking about the demands made during the raid and so after that xxxxxpetey asked why was i banned for simply talkin about the subject trying to defend my own honesty and then he was banned for Disrespecting admins, wouldnt listen after 4 warnings to stop speaking about a certain topic of a ban so here we are now looking at console clearly where petey stated his demands the president failed to acknowledge them so we ended up executing him for not meeting our demands initial raid reason was for warranting xxxxxpetey #R for entering the nexus and suppossedly pulling out a weapon.[Image: F5F96691F7C8126562AFEC063B7503B5FAC81CFA][Image: 90C8BC6714255B7E46E2FE5F3E8F1CB22EAE1552]
[Image: mm6k5f.png]

(OOC) [FL] WorldWideCoffee: I do not love you, Yusuf
Appeal reviewed and denied.

Closing notes:
Suspension for accused player will stand as issued.

[FL] Killjoy
Server Administrative Team
Supervising Administrator