New to photoshop
Well, im new to photoshop and i made this wallpaper. What do you guys think?

[Image: VZ6Fd.jpg]
it's okey but not the best wallpaper ever but you're ok
(06-29-2012, 06:34 PM)killing floor death Wrote: it's okey but not the best wallpaper ever but you're ok

Oki Smile
Dont listen to that kid up there.

For just starting with Photoshop that is really good. I mean it is a lower grade from me because I dislike skrillex but really good job making that. Continue working in photoshop! Looking great so far.
(06-29-2012, 07:11 PM)Fultzy Wrote: Dont listen to that kid up there.

For just starting with Photoshop that is really good. I mean it is a lower grade from me because I dislike skrillex but really good job making that. Continue working in photoshop! Looking great so far.

Thanks man! I dont really like Skrillex, but it was the only good render i had on my mac.
That looks pretty awesome my friend, especially if your new to using Photoshop. I'd advice maybe you add some more stuff in the background as it makes the skrillex part look a bit faded and dull.

Otherwise, awesome!
(06-29-2012, 08:26 PM)Tandem Wrote: That looks pretty awesome my friend, especially if your new to using Photoshop. I'd advice maybe you add some more stuff in the background as it makes the skrillex part look a bit faded and dull.

Otherwise, awesome!

Thank you so much. This is my first time trying to make like this. I have had photoshop for about 4 days now and im enjoying it Cheese