Inventory is full
What happend when i buy pockets?
When i am use them can i pick tem up?
If te server crashes do i get all my stuff that was inside there?
You need to drop/use some stuff so that you got space to pick up the pockets first. (Yeah, I know, bro...)
After that, you just buy medium or large pockets (medium are best, the large pockets are too expensive for what you get in space)

For the last part, it seems like you're talking about storage boxes. I really do not think anyone should be using those, as in the end, it's the same as dropping it on the floor.
[Image: 001.png]
Whenever you are running low on inv space you buy pockets. The pockets give you negative inventory there for giving you more room for other items. If you are unable to pick up the boxes the pockets come in, you are going to need assistance from a friend. They will pick up the box of pockets you bought and open them up. Then they will drop them for you so you can then pick them up.

You keep pockets forever if that is what you are asking. But if you are caught in the transaction of buying the pockets, the same conclusion comes as if you were buying anything else from the market place.

I hope this helped you out,

Fultzy