taze/tranq bug thing
Sad 
so recently i've seen when i have tranq'd or i've seen people been tazed or tranqed their bodies didnt go into ragdoll mode, at first i thought it was happening to every one but i'm not so sure and its rather annoying due to what happens it means if i walk past a tazed person i'm liable to tread on their body as i cant see where it is
[Image: tazetranq.jpg]
not sure why it happens or how to fix it, its really annoying as i like using tranq sniper over automatic guns and such so if at all possable id like to know if its not only me or if there is any way to return it to normal.
Moved this to the bugs section.

As of now, the only advice I can give you is to avoid going in the vicinity of players with the T model.
(01-18-2013, 07:05 AM)Adman Wrote: the only advice I can give you is to avoid going in the vicinity of players with the T model.
yeah :L i just walk around them when i see it how ever i do miss having the normal ragdoll when myself or others are tazed/tranqed/sleeping, i also cant see the players names some times when i walk close to them and look at where their body should be, but is invisable on the floor
If you have a error hide addon, Its what is causing this. Disable it and unsubscribe to it, should do.
The following 1 user Likes CptAxios's post:
  • Tyki Mikk
well that was the simplest explanation ever xD id much rather see errors and see peoples bodies thans see no errors and see no bodies
I believe this is fixed.