Battlefield 3 Xbox 360 Need a Squad.
This is for anyone here in the Fearless community who owns and plays BF3 on the Xbox 360 on a regular basis who wants to form a squad.

You don't need to own any dlc. Just be a good team player and squad mate and have skill in the game.

Send me a pm here or add/ send me a friend request to my gamer tag
BenyBlancoBrnx.
[Image: 2v157de.png%5B]
"Penetrating and Devastating"- Walt Clyde Frazier
The following 2 users Like BenyBlancoBrnx's post:
  • The_Alpha_Dog, Nevy
I'll join. Cheese
Its stupid how battle field makes you buy multiplayer. If it wasnt for that Id join
If your looking for a pilot, add me. Nevinator8.
The following 1 user Likes Nevy's post:
  • equal
I could also be a pilot. oOTheAlphaDogOo
If you're looking for a coordinated engineer or a ambushing 'heavy', add B0mbFiRe343

P.S: I sometimes work on my own.
I will add you all tomorrow and we can try this out. There are four of us ^ clearly so this could work. Cheese the excitement is filling my extremities.

Also just as a side note guys, I usually am most comfortable as either the medic of the squad, or providing suppressive fire and ammunition as the support class.
Sadly I'm going into the city with relatives tomorrow, but I'm sure I can fit some time into playing!
I shall add you all in the next hour! Hopefully some of you will be online. As for everyone else who may be interested please comment with gamertags or add mine
BenyBlancoBrnx.

I can use as many people as possible just be good at the game, non selfish and a team player.
The following 1 user Likes BenyBlancoBrnx's post:
  • Nevy
Add me, my gt is I AM MR TROLOLO. I'm pretty much good at anything Cheese