[SW] Zealord; [SZ:G] Crikit
Name of player: [SW] Zealord; [SZ:G] Crikit

SteamID: [SW]
Zealord STEAM_0:1:24570407
[SZ:G] Crikit STEAM_0:0:44318630

Time in GMT: Uk time 3:30

Server: v33x

Summary: i was roleplaying (harmless - no usage of weapons - Ghost), haunting fiddle for his guiltiness, I wouldnt use any arms or physical force to damage someone, and when I walked past his house (or their base) Zealord started attacking me, he later then stole my car and also broke a NLR. In addition started to shoot me randomly
and about Criket?... well you see yourself
Please pause video sometimes to see details
and watch my K/D ration too

P.S. Grox will you F*cking stop getting your nose in someones buisness? seriously stop being such a *** and mind your own buisness, you protect everyone whom i have evidence against. If YOU PERSONALLY have something against me tell it to me, but mind your own buisness in-game

Evidence: http://youtu.be/_op09GuXry8

THIS IS NOT FROM ME, DONUT ASKED ME TO POST THIS SINCE HE CANT POST. DON'T BE HATING ON ME OR ANYTHING.

PM donut if you have questions or whatever about this, I seriously had nothing to do with this.
Name of player: (Who you want to be banned?)
Zealord

SteamID: (What is the SteamID of the person?)
Zealord STEAM_0:1:24570407

Time in GMT: (When did it happen?)
timestamp in youtube clip +1 gmt
Server: (On which of our servers did it happen? rp_EvoCity v2d or v33x?)
v33x
Summary: (What happened?)
he was standing and chating with bob and donut when this kid opened fire on the 2 cops but hitting me with most droping me down to 14-15 hp, i think he wanted to kill me for he had a go at me calling me a fail cop when i was standing at the lake fishing for 5 mins to get a few fish be4 my 5 min lanuch was over. he told him rudely to mind his own bussnies becasue the kid was rude as well, think he did't like that so yeah random shoting at 2 cops
Evidence: (Try to get as much evidence you can get) my back was faceing to him so this was all i got be4 hand all i was doing was talking to bo and others
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TlH4vQMqN...e=youtu.be

not sure if u can post a BR in a BR if its about the same person i will just copy it and repost it if needed just easyer for you admins
A ban request within a ban request? BANREQUESTCEPTION
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
Posting in a thread without the sufficient right - Mikey
[Image: coffeejr.png]

My character
Name: Coffee Jr Jones
Money: 101679
Donator: 207 days
Time played: 361 Hours
RP Points: 11

Coffee Jr you rly have nothing to do with this BR or what happened here so plz do go back and read the BR rules.
and yes it would be fail rp if he was not running from me and the sec i turned around he /holsted his gun, but still was a misstake i was running with handcoffs. i did hit 2 right click to take out my gun but never did. and its human to panic when getting shot at and i did for it rly did come out of nowhere.
Zealord - Broke NLR and Stole your car for no reason + 5 bans under his account = 1 week

Crikit - Attempt of RDM on the cop, RDM on Zealord and buddy, CDM on you + 1 Ban on his account = 1 week as well

(not in ban request but was caught RDMing you on video)
Ryuk Yigamoto - RDM + 8 bans on his account ++ seems he was on Probation = Perma ban

closed
[Image: tumblr_oo89kx6Wfc1vvng74o8_r1_1280.png]