Wtf!? i even warned!
Your name:[FL:RP]Little bitch

Your ban ID:11716

Banned by:[FL] WorldWideCoffee

Server:V33X

Involved:I think some of the people on website can help me where i posted cause sometimes i posted this is my brother's account Add me on my steamaccount im underage to sign in website

Why we should unban you:Ive been perm banned for multiply accounts but i warned On my ban requestes and such this is my brothers account I cant login to forums cause iam underage °,° i even warned! And i still get perm ban? If you want me to proof my brother and i will come on our Account together!Omg My brother said Fearlessrp is a nice server you should come n play with me And i play 45hours and i get perm ban °,° even when i warned.I realy hope you understand this I realy like your server My brother is on vacation So i can only proof it after 2 Weeks when he gets back Please Hes going to punch me that he sees he got perm banned!Why you doing this to me i warned °,° i hope you understand and unban me

Like here http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php...rs+account
i said

Hey i just made something cool If you intrested if i could make free adv dupes for you but if could join the rp's and have free ride's Add me il show you wat i made im making 6stuff im right now making the thing u made then im making someotherstuff add me

[FL:RP]Megatron

This is my brothers account im underage to sign in
Removed.
[Image: tumblr_oq4diiJxBR1uo87guo1_500.gif]
Removed.
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
User warned for posting in a thread without the sufficient right.
sOOOO when do admin reply here?
Appeal reviewed and approved.

Closing notes:
Suspension for accused player has been lifted.

[FL] Killjoy
Server Administrative Team
Supervising Administrator