Olmost all corleone's
Thread Title: Olmost all corleone's

Name of player: You can see in the video

SteamID: I dont know but you can see in video their names and check logs maybe

Time in GMT:15min b4 post

Server:V33X

Summary:Ok so i was just driving and then he cdmed i dind get it on tape he cdmed somebody then i said cdm CDM CDM! then i was driving and then he came and rammed me and they get out car and kill me then i goto my car they proppushed it i guess noother way they got it there then
Then i just drived and then i followed them to their base and then somebody tels me to leave im leaving then i get in car and the minge next to the car crowbar's me and the M4 guy random shoots me...

Evidence:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u9aJSHxGo_Y&feature=youtube_gdata

Here are all the corleones that were on that time; http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561...5695290356

Is it also possible i get refunded MP5 and crowbar? if not its ok and 2rifle ammo
So i get out of that video is that you edited out the reason i killed you which was, you said that "you'd kill us" and yelled at us for doing so. So, you accuse us of RDM, then break NLR, loading up your guns for the intent to kill us. Then heading to us, and then us killing you, for being mingy, making noises, and having the intent to kill us. So. good job. Also WTF @ 2:39 in the video?
(06-27-2012, 08:53 PM)iginger10 Wrote: So i get out of that video is that you edited out the reason i killed you which was, you said that "you'd kill us" and yelled at us for doing so. So, you accuse us of RDM, then break NLR, loading up your guns for the intent to kill us. Then heading to us, and then us killing you, for being mingy, making noises, and having the intent to kill us. So. good job. Also WTF @ 2:39 in the video?

Nope i dind cut/edit i said cdm cdm cdm i wasnt recording yet then cause i was 2 late anyway to proof it And i dind break nlr cause i dind return to the PLACE i died at Rebels base i dind follow you guys or come to you guys i came to corleone village u guys told me to leave i was armed to be sure and u guys start rdming
(06-27-2012, 09:02 PM)Shock Wave Wrote:
(06-27-2012, 08:53 PM)iginger10 Wrote: So i get out of that video is that you edited out the reason i killed you which was, you said that "you'd kill us" and yelled at us for doing so. So, you accuse us of RDM, then break NLR, loading up your guns for the intent to kill us. Then heading to us, and then us killing you, for being mingy, making noises, and having the intent to kill us. So. good job. Also WTF @ 2:39 in the video?

Nope i dind cut/edit i said cdm cdm cdm i wasnt recording yet then cause i was 2 late anyway to proof it And i dind break nlr cause i dind return to the PLACE i died at Rebels base i dind follow you guys or come to you guys i came to corleone village u guys told me to leave i was armed to be sure and u guys start rdming

Your video shows you breaking rules and then "you didnt record" the reason i killed you in the 1st place and came to us and i didnt see the reason why you came to us.
Your video shows yourself breaking the rules.
(06-27-2012, 09:22 PM)iginger10 Wrote:

Your video shows you breaking rules and then "you didnt record" the reason i killed you in the 1st place and came to us and i didnt see the reason why you came to us.

Dude you cdmed somebody in the first place hopefully admins can check logs for that and see what i said then i kept saying cdm cdm cdm! and u then rammed into me and killed me And if it was the reason u killed me you wouldve propaly said when i said random rdm much? corleone's then u guys just ansered he mad and such you shouldve answered then something else then Soo your lying
(06-27-2012, 09:43 PM)Shock Wave Wrote:
(06-27-2012, 09:22 PM)iginger10 Wrote:

Dude you cdmed somebody in the first place hopefully admins can check logs for that and see what i said then i kept saying cdm cdm cdm! and u then rammed into me and killed me And if it was the reason u killed me you wouldve propaly said when i said random rdm much? corleone's then u guys just ansered he mad and such you shouldve answered then something else then Soo your lying

I can't even read that....
Again in the video how do you have a ferrari and all those guns and items and 800k with only 45 hours and not a donator?
(06-30-2012, 05:25 PM)iginger10 Wrote: Again in the video how do you have a ferrari and all those guns and items and 800k with only 45 hours and not a donator?

Donate only foh money i donated on this account sinds i cant login im underage then my brother gave the money to me you kno?
Request reviewed and denied.

Closing notes:
Insufficient evidence of any rules being violated by accused player.

[FL] Killjoy
Server Administrative Team
Supervising Administrator