The Great Forum Give-Away
Emnesty

I think I should win because I haven't got an abundance of good things, And it would be good to have some new schtuff :3
My name is The_Alpha_Dog, I want to win because I want those items.
Moist

Because I'm always hesitant on buying things as I like having a decent amount of cash.
Remember, Names will be stopped written down on the 4th july on the draw.
My name's LolCat

and I would like to have those items be-.. because..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mG5v2udwOPY
I lost my signature.
Need more names Smile
(06-28-2012, 02:13 AM)Earl Wrote:
(06-28-2012, 12:52 AM)Shock Wave Wrote: [FL:RP]Little bitch

Why i would want/need this stuff:Because im pretty new to the website And my famelie is not realy so rich so i cannot donate to the server ive got some stuff that my brother gave me,And well i wont Abuse those stuff i will share the money with people and the stuff,And im pretty new also to the server i got 40hours Thank you for reading..

And i got scammed with 30big pockets and 2tranq

You are now perm'd. c: Take yo name out

No there is a small chanse they will understand ban and remove it
[FL] Ruxandra. I want to win because I'm a greedy bitch who wants to hoard as many items as possible.
[Image: pNUrjiv.png]
Credit goes to Jamie.
The following 3 users Like Ruxandra's post:
  • equal, Blonde, Haarek
Put my name in. Pema steamname. Steve Olsen ingame.

I think i should win because i like stuff. so yeah...
I would also make the world a better place, i would stop war, make peace with all and stop starving in africa. cool

xoxo
Grub

I am a person who likes to have collections of items.. If you would like, I would kindly give items to those who are just beginning their FL journey. Since I do not raid anymore..
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub