Unban Request: Astrocow. | What the fuck, Ruxandra?
So... I'm flying to the United States this Friday, meaning these are my last 48 hours. Today, i came across a player who was playing music for everyone upfront of BP. I decide to drop in some money from CSS into his donation box.
At one point, i accidentally spawn one of those big boxes of money. But remove it immediately since naturally, it was an accident. About a minute later my game crashes and i find out Ruxandra banned me for "Attempt to Propkill.". So i have recently donated & bought a Murcielago, after a few months of inactivity on Fearless, in order to enjoy my last two days on Garry's Mod. And here i am, banned for 24 hours for this absolutely ridiculous reason. It's pretty sad to know that administrators such as Ruxandra are not spending time catching the mingebags who are intentionally griefing & annoying the memberbase and instead, are trying to find as many flaws & accidents as possible to find reasons to ban innocent people. On top of it, no one was damaged by this box. Might aswell say that Ruxandra did an attempt to Mass RDM after she "accidentally" spawned that fast zombie on top of the donation box.
1. Template.
2. If it was lowered by a singe inch it would have propkilled everybody. You did this at your own risk.
3. The zombie I spawned just for the sound and to scare you people, it never attacked anyone.
4.Ban is under 24 hours.
Thank you very much for the insults by the way.
[Image: pNUrjiv.png]
Credit goes to Jamie.
Your ban is 24 hours or less, a unban appeal isn't posible.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.