Unban Request
Removed, realized I can't make an unban request because I did break the rules, yet still, I feel that 7 days is too long.
30 seconds after the call was made I arrived and saw you propushing the car stuck in the road. It spazzed and killed two people only because that part of the street was empty. You knew very well the risks but didn't care.
[Image: pNUrjiv.png]
Credit goes to Jamie.
(06-27-2012, 06:22 PM)Ruxandra Wrote: 30 seconds after the call was made I arrived and saw you propushing the car stuck in the road. It spazzed and killed two people only because that part of the street was empty. You knew very well the risks but didn't care.

I didn't think that it would spazz out while I had it up to the wall, I'm sorry! I even warned people to get away when I said "Guys, we have to flip it over."
I really didn't mean anyone harm from it.

I still think seven days is a long ban, people CDM me so many times and they don't get punished, I feel this is somewhat equivalent to a CDM and so, I believe the ban should be revised. Two others were trying the same at that time, but looks like you only saw me because I checked the bans at that time and there were no other bans.
It could have spazzed while they were doing it but I'm just unlucky. Sad
(06-27-2012, 05:29 PM)Int64 Wrote: I got sniped today morning while peacefully building in the MTL and when I asked Alexia to look into it, she replied along the lines of "I'm not the ghost of murderers past."

Umh, I said that, Becuase My logs wont show up, or i will have to wait 1 day for them to load up, And I coulnd't see the logs on console, Since, I Hadn't loaded.
Stay on topic or I will deny and lock it.
[Image: pNUrjiv.png]
Credit goes to Jamie.
(06-29-2012, 07:38 AM)Ruxandra Wrote: Stay on topic or I will deny and lock it.

Sorry. Deleted post.
Appeal reviewed and denied.

Closing notes:
Suspension for accused player will stand as issued.

[FL] Killjoy
Server Administrative Team
Supervising Administrator