UNBAN REQUEST
Your name: [FL:RP] Remen3

Your ban ID: 11866

Banned by: Temar

Server: both?

Involved: -

Why we should unban you: I have never downloaded or modified my game folders IN ANY WAY that I remember I swear I have been playing on this server since the first time I bought GMOD and would NEVER hack or cheat on Fearless IT MUST BE A MISTAKE I dont want to be banned on this server forever but if you want me to, I reinstall gmod thousands of times to make sure I would do anything to get unbanned it has to be a mistake!!!

I just logged on became Corleone went to the house beside with this fire fighter called Lt. Grub and this other guy then I drove to the city and then this hack detected message came up and Temar dragged me away ontop of a rooftop and told me I had hacks and banned me
Our server triggered a file-check, which came back showing us a cheat/hack present on your computer.

[Edited by Killjoy] Temar, you're British yet it's impossible to understand what you write, had to rephrase it.
(07-01-2012, 08:33 PM)Temar Wrote: the hack detected msg came up because i triggered a file check, you have a file in your garrys mod folder which has been recognised as a hack script

It has to be mistake I do not have any hack scripts at all did it say the folder name or what folder it is in or anything

(07-01-2012, 08:33 PM)Temar Wrote: Our server triggered a file-check, which came back showing us a cheat/hack present on your computer.
On my computer? I had Skype running at the time I have no hacks for Garrys mod on my computer I am checking my gmod folders right now
edit - I have not found any hack scripts in my gmod folders
Talked to user and gave big warning, file was old not working hack, and this was a ban from an untested manually ran code so not logged what it was