Permanent ban
Your name: (-CAT FACE-)

Your ban ID: (11700)

Banned by: ([FL] StillAlive)

Server: (rp_evocity_v33x)

Involved: (Megatron and some other guy.....)

Why we should unban you: (I got permanent ban and i know why. I just want to play on this server because i've looked and now i realise that this is the only good RP server so i just want you to make my ban not permanent you can set it to how long you want but just not permanent. I know what i did is not acceptable.)
Actually I do not know the proper ban lenght for scamming. I just thought that scamming Toyota Supra which is worth quite a lot of money, is a really bad thing.

Let's wait for the other admins opinions in this.

By the way the story was that Megatron @'ed me, so I arrived to overwatch the deal. As he dropped the Supra, CAT FACE took it and disconnected. As you can see he has admitted it. But just to clarify the case.
Give the item to the rightful owner and reduce the ban to a month.
[Image: pNUrjiv.png]
Credit goes to Jamie.
yer i normally perm ban people, but i do consider giving a 2nd chance, but like in cases of scamming they should maybe have account reset as punishment
also the item should of already been given back too the owner as part of dealing with the ban (might still be on banned guys account tho)
Yeah well since he disconnected I couldn't force him to give back the items. So since I permed him, I then refunded Megatron with a new Supra.

EDIT: But I think 1 months ban and an account reset would fit the situation.
(06-27-2012, 07:17 PM)Ruxandra Wrote: Give the item to the rightful owner and reduce the ban to a month.

I will of course give it back when i come in again but how?
(06-28-2012, 10:13 AM)supermaan99 Wrote: I will of course give it back when i come in again but how?

thats irrelevant now he has his item back we are deciding what to do about you
Appeal reviewed and approved.

Closing notes:
Suspension for accused player has been shortened to 1 month.
Please note, the accused players account has been reset.

[FL] Killjoy
Server Administrative Team
Supervising Administrator