[BOSS] Slayer
[BOSS] Slayer
Ruxandra
v33x
a
I was raiding someone and I didn't know you couldn't randomly raid someone cause I played revos for about a year and a half. I find prop block and she asks me why I randomly raided and I said I wanted his stuff. Then I asked her "Can you not randomly raid" and then she bans me for a day....
I would like to testify to this as i have known Slayer for awhile and when i migrated to FL, i brought a few members from our different community to play here and it was a darkrp server.

Slayer im telling this personally, this is not DarkRP and the rules on Revos were MUCH different than here so i recommend you press F1 and read the welcome rules and all of them!

Randomly raiding was just a darkrp thing and aint allowed here Smile
You have a decent ammount of hours and I'd expect to at least know the common sense rules. If you are unsure about something ask one of the Admins online.
[Image: pNUrjiv.png]
Credit goes to Jamie.
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
User warned for posting on a threat without sufficient right.
How? You're only mad cause you held me hostage last and I wouldn't pay to get out... Then you take me to go find your car and then I get out and finally you try to kill me and my friend Nightshade killed you and took your stuff... You are a minge actually last night you were cop and you drove you and the only other cop around in a police vehicle and cdm about 4 people, and it wasnt even an accident! I saw you stop then step on the gas.
Appeal reviewed and denied.

Closing notes:
Suspension for accused player will stand as issued.

[FL] Killjoy
Server Administrative Team
Supervising Administrator