Easily Aggravated Admin
Your name: The Brain

Your ban ID: 11662

Banned by: [FL] Pechvarry

Server: rp_EvoCity_v33x

Involved:

Reason: Insulting players and admin , FearRP

Haven't seen a more easily aggravated Admin in a long time, Now the reason isn't valid enough for a ban since the Admin is exaggerating.

Insulting Admin = I said quote: "Vladimir sounds like a Vampire hehe"
Insulting Player = None
FearRP: See two players with weapons as I turn into a corner they pull their weapons up and shoot at me later on saying "Leave" - I replied "What do you want? Sad" they said "We want you to leave" I left, FearRP not at all.

Now Vladimir is going to come in and say "You rammed into a car randomly hurr durr" - without even knowing the back-story of it, Vladimir has to teleport to me and ask why I am doing this and instead just ban with little to know and getting aggravated (pissed) because I said "Vladimir sounds like a Vampire hehe".

Admin being power hungry, ban for 5 and a half day.

Is it fairly? Of-course not the majority of Admins will recognize this evil pattern of feeling to ban someone just because they said something about you.

I request Unban.
First , After taking your car access away , You microphoned "Stupid d*ckhead admin" or something similiar , Second it wasn't neccesary to talk to you as i had seen enough and talked to DerStorm , The guy you kept constanly ramming. As far as i have seen you were ramming his car constantly when he was just driving away. And third , It seems that i was mistaken about the FearRP part but it took you quite long to drive away. I should have talken to you there. I will reduce your ban to two and a half days instead of five when i get the chance.
I am allowed to post here right? I was involved after all. I just got a single question, why were you ramming my car? I just drove to the industrial to see if there was some roleplaying I could pop into or to enjoy the map and you begin to ram my car with your supercar. I just want to know why.
I got alot of bans but none of them containing that I used curse words I did never use curse words neither will I in the future as we can see Pechvarry is assuming I said something bad - quote "You microphoned "Stupid d*ckhead admin" or something similiar" MEANING that Pechvarry had no idea of what I said which makes part 1/3 of the BAN A WRONG CAUSE.

1. Pechvarry the Admin was not sure what I said 1/3 of the ban WRONGLY MADE
2. Pechvarry the Admin confesses that he put FearRP by "misstake" 2/3 of the ban WRONGLY MADE
3. Pechvarry the Admin now have ONE cause and ONE cause ONLY for the 5 1/2 DAYS BAN and that was for Insulting players which by the way goes to NR.1 in the list - By players Admin is referring TO HIMSELF which makes the whole REASON for the ban Inacurrate.

Ladies and Gentlemen I have proven again that one Admin is wrong under 1 week, for how long will this ignorance and stupidity last? - Hope for the best of both regular players and Admins that it will end soon.

Any other Admin viewing this thread will recognize that The Brain wins this argument and that the Admin called Pechvarry is an ignorant bafoon (Excuse my French) who LIES to get his ways.

Therefor I will rightfully reclaim the Ban GONE! [Any-other Admin who reads this remove the ban.]
I'm sure about the stupid part but i can't remember the rest of it , But it was cursive too. As i said , Your ban is reduced two and a half-day.