Ban Request - nakED
Name of player: nakED

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:32173044

Time in GMT: Around 2 PM

Server: v33x

Summary: Well, first he came into our base and started to taze Dizaster randomly. Then after we killed him. He brought all of his buddy and they came back. They went back down and brought EVERY cop there was. They said that we killed one of them. So alexia said oh well. And continued to ignore me when i told her that he broke NLR. And he Admitted to it.

Evidence: This picture http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/595848...0A468C2A4/

States that he was called back in. Yet if you read rule number 6 on the Police Rules. it says that NLR applies even if you're called back. And i told this to Alexia and yet nothing.
I will let Alexia post here since she was the admin on. I would send a message to this user to ask about it but he has not been on in over a month. Do you have any other evidence btw?
Need some builds for RP? Click here!
(06-26-2012, 09:04 PM)Beflok Wrote: I will let Alexia post here since she was the admin on. I would send a message to this user to ask about it but he has not been on in over a month. Do you have any other evidence btw?

I do not. I figured because he admitted to it it was enough evidence. So, i didn't gather anymore.

Even if he was gone for a month, he should of read the rules. That is no excuse.
(06-26-2012, 09:07 PM)Jorden Wrote:
(06-26-2012, 09:04 PM)Beflok Wrote: I will let Alexia post here since she was the admin on. I would send a message to this user to ask about it but he has not been on in over a month. Do you have any other evidence btw?

I do not. I figured because he admitted to it it was enough evidence. So, i didn't gather anymore.

Even if he was gone for a month, he should of read the rules. That is no excuse.

No I mean he has not visited site in a month therfore me sending him a PM on the website doesn't really do much good since he is not active on site.
Need some builds for RP? Click here!
(06-26-2012, 09:08 PM)Beflok Wrote:
(06-26-2012, 09:07 PM)Jorden Wrote:

No I mean he has not visited site in a month therfore me sending him a PM on the website doesn't really do much good since he is not active on site.

Oh, okay. I understand.
Request reviewed and denied.

Closing notes:
Insufficient evidence of any rules being violated by accused player.

[FL] Killjoy
Server Administrative Team
Supervising Administrator