One week of V2p
(10-02-2012, 11:02 PM)TheMonsterMash Wrote: it is MEANT to be EU but a lot of players are from the US now so I would classify it as a international community

its euro bro
Anyway, back on topic *Erhrm*
+Support
V2P is a pretty impressive map
Aaaah more space for contra and less for Roleplay! Cheese

- Support
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]
(10-03-2012, 07:27 AM)Infernaw Wrote: Aaaah more space for contra and less for Roleplay! Cheese

- Support

Its actually more space to roleplay. There is unthinkable amounts of roleplay that you are able to conduct there. So much space giving you so many ideas to develop. And there are roleplays already set up for you if you do not feel like constructing a certain roleplay. This map is honestly magical
The following 2 users Like Fultz's post:
  • Fleet Admiral Zapington, Blonde
(10-03-2012, 11:17 AM)Fultzy Wrote:
(10-03-2012, 07:27 AM)Infernaw Wrote: Aaaah more space for contra and less for Roleplay! Cheese

- Support

Its actually more space to roleplay. There is unthinkable amounts of roleplay that you are able to conduct there. So much space giving you so many ideas to develop. And there are roleplays already set up for you if you do not feel like constructing a certain roleplay. This map is honestly magical

I have never played this map but from the sound of it, it sounds great!

I like the idea that SWAT + POLICE could be on a corner for a raid and get a search warrant then one covers exit the other bashes the front in (Like irl!)
To be honest, I would play v33x more often. After a couple of hundred hours I find v2d cramped and only stay there because of the community on there.

A bigger, and more opportunistic map would be beneficial in my opinion.
(10-01-2012, 08:02 PM)PrivateToast Wrote: I like this map.
+support.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DzIQnbOpZV0
Ohw I realized how old this thread is.. D:

That. Looks. Amazing!

I can see so many more RP options looking at that video.

Why did FL get rid of it before?

+Support
(10-03-2012, 03:50 PM)Adman Wrote: To be honest, I would play v33x more often. After a couple of hundred hours I find v2d cramped and only stay there because of the community on there.

A bigger, and more opportunistic map would be beneficial in my opinion.

Even with 200h I do see that some of the RPs on v2d seem a bit... repetitive. But, every time I log onto v33x I pray that the crowd will be pleasant enough.

About the community on v2d... I feel that we all should make a sacrifice and try to play on 33x a bit more, I know it can be hard at first, but after a while the player base will even out between the servers. I just feel like 33x has a huge load of unexploited potential.

OT: I support the idea.
(10-03-2012, 03:51 PM)GRiiM Wrote: That. Looks. Amazing!

I can see so many more RP options looking at that video.

Why did FL get rid of it before?

+Support

The main reason was the server didnt really need a second server yet. So the only people that got on for the most part just contrawhored. But with both servers getting filled constantly this v2p would be probably the best map for roleplay. Everyone is getting sick of the repetitive roleplays on v2d. So why not bring this map back? This opens up so much more roleplay, more room to do things, and lastly it is an amazing map! I have always loved this map and it seems that alot of people are behind this movement because of the videos that have been shown about it. Why not just give it a try? We are just asking for it to be up for one week. The Fearless community will benefit so much more if this map came back!
The following 1 user Likes Fultz's post:
  • GRiiM
I've always seemed to enjoy v2p a lot more than 33x or 2d. I always went on FL's v2p server while it was around, never disappointed me.

+support to at least trying out v2p on GMod 13.
[Image: 242dge9.jpg]

Jericho 'Toxic' McAndrews: F.I.I.D: SD: 7332
FUMUKU International: Security Division

“The highest distinction is service to others.”