One week of V2p
+support. And here is my thread the screenshot is from. http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=15252
I love Ryan.

[Image: CL836.png]
Loved this map
I would be glad to donate to Temar if it costs him alot of time/effort

Anyone else agree?
The following 1 user Likes Nevy's post:
  • Blonde
(06-25-2012, 11:33 PM)Nevinator Wrote: I would be glad to donate to Temar if it costs him alot of time/effort

Anyone else agree?

It's not about Temar's and my time or effort. Changing to v33x was a tactical decision to improve the roleplay and popularity. v2p was full of contrawhores and barely had 10 players on it.

Of course the v2p map is way more beautiful than v33x, but it's not getting played enough to keep a server up for it.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
Fair enough, i think that just highlights that contraband should be harder to obtain
(06-25-2012, 11:52 PM)Nevinator Wrote: Fair enough, i think that just highlights that contraband should be harder to obtain

I'm not supporting contraband, but a lot of people bash it hardcore. Not everyone has the ability to donate 2.50 USD for 50k.

The way contraband is set up is fair, and just fine. Also gives police something to do.
The following 1 user Likes Slick Rick's post:
  • AleksaKiller
(06-25-2012, 11:42 PM)Soul Wrote:
(06-25-2012, 11:33 PM)Nevinator Wrote: I would be glad to donate to Temar if it costs him alot of time/effort

Anyone else agree?

It's not about Temar's and my time or effort. Changing to v33x was a tactical decision to improve the roleplay and popularity. v2p was full of contrawhores and barely had 10 players on it.

Of course the v2p map is way more beautiful than v33x, but it's not getting played enough to keep a server up for it.

True, but now I think the playerbase has expanded, and I think more people will play on it.
I love Ryan.

[Image: CL836.png]
Well it is by now obvious that the community would like v2p back...

The votes:

33x 6 19.35%
v2p 25 80.65%

I think the community is big enough for this kind of map, i truly think that 1/2 of the v2d players would play on the 33x server if v2p was back.
"You do not know what you have, until it is gone."
The following 4 users Like AleksaKiller's post:
  • todcat, TheDeadPixel, Catkillerfive, Slick Rick
+support

I wouldn't mind a change.
I would mind the change tho, I love playing on the 33x server. I'm pretty sure most players would cause a riot if this was suggested with changing the v2d map.

-support