One week of V2p
Was V2P the one with the farm area & such? I used to play that one, was the best map I've been on on an RP server. +support
The following 5 users Like Qiix's post:
  • equal, Slick Rick, Gamesdude109, Nevy, AleksaKiller
(06-25-2012, 06:09 PM)Qiix Wrote: Was V2P the one with the farm area & such? I used to play that one, was the best map I've been on on an RP server. +support

It was.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
This will never happen, it will take too much time setting up the spawn points as some people mentioned.

It's not realistic
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
Could we at least test it now that we have a huge playerbase?

+Support
Clan Needed Tounge
+Support.
Hell yeah!!! Please do that.
I remember the V2p map. My friends just went in there to contrawhore. Well anyways You could try it. I wouldn't say a year. Anyways I think people are going to play there anyways, they aren't going to wait for like an hour to join v2d.
[Image: 2du0a2p.png]
Don't cry because it's over.
Smile because it happened.
Thanks Virus for this signature, I appreciate it.
Oh god yes please. I mean what was the reason it did not get a lot of players? I dont think it was because of the map size I just dont think the community was this well organized and advanced yet. I think it would honestly be filled with 50 players just like v2d. It makes for great RP and sometimes... It is just nice to have a map that you have space and is gorgeous all around.
Need some builds for RP? Click here!
The following 6 users Like beflok's post:
  • TheDeadPixel, earl, Catkillerfive, Nevy, AleksaKiller, Slick Rick
+ Support!
I think we shouldn't change the map to v2p for a week, this is why:

- v2p was proven to be a map which was too large for proper RP
- it's not easy to change it back, all spawnpoints, doors and jails has to be set again
- v33x is pretty popular and a lot of people like it
- v2p requires ep2 content which quite a lot people don't have. v33x is still playable without ep2
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
The following 1 user Likes SoulRipper's post:
  • Andreas
How about forever? D: And if we did it bump up the player count? anyways +Support